Even though Diane Kruger was my Best Dressed at the Golden Globes, it was Camilla Belle who I fell in love with this week.

The actress looked completely flawless, from her make-up, her hair to her Giorgio Armani strapless dress.

You guys couldn’t split your love between Christina Aguilera in Versace and Diane Kruger in Christian Lacroix.

Those who voted for Christina said it’s the best she’s ever looked, and I would totally agree.

I believe Diane was chosen because she was the only one to take a risk on the red carpet at the Golden Globes snooze-fest.

Fingers crossed for the SAG Awards.

Thanks for your votes.

Credit: Getty & Wireimage

Designer Of The Week - John Galliano For Christian Dior

Designer Of The Week – John Galliano For Christian Dior

2010 SAG Awards - Edie Falco In Bottega Veneta

2010 SAG Awards – Edie Falco In Bottega Veneta

14 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Christina Aguilera In Versace, Diane Kruger In Christian Lacroix & Camilla Belle In Giorgio Armani

1. Natasa January 23, 2010 at 21:32 #

All dress such beutiful but my favourite is Giorgio Armani, I am not like Christina Aguilera hair but her colour hair have a very good contrast with Versace dress and Diane Kruger dress is so cute how her face.

2. Laura January 23, 2010 at 22:04 #

Agree with you FC. Camilla can do no wrong at the moment.

And based on the fashion alone, she was the clear winner in my eyes. The styling she adds to the dress is what makes it the BDOTW-worthy look that it is.

3. Alfredo January 23, 2010 at 22:49 #

Camila Definitely.

4. Rebecca January 23, 2010 at 22:52 #

Camilla could basically win BDOTW after any red carpet event she is so flawless but I voted for Chrisitna because, like you said above, she has never looked better. The hair and make-up is such a departure from her previous tacky/Lady Gaga clone look.

• la poubelle January 24, 2010 at 00:09 #

i completely agree, xtina looks outstanding in the versace dress
      however i feel this may be one of the last christian lacroix looks we’ll ever see, plus diane is one of a few celebs who could pull this dress off

• Rebecca January 24, 2010 at 09:44 #

You make a very good point. I’m happy that Diane and Ginnifer Goodwin both wore Lacroix pieces recently. It’s such a shame we won’t see many more of his designs because he really did make works of art. :(

5. Bruna January 23, 2010 at 23:06 #

Camilla Belle was my fav too!

6. Dorian Gray January 23, 2010 at 23:36 #

I prefer Christina because I hope she will continue this way (in Versace, of course!)

7. justme January 24, 2010 at 00:07 #

Yay I’m happy for Christina.

8. Victoria January 24, 2010 at 06:56 #

Yay! My top 2 (Camilla and Diane) are in! :D And LOL at this “At this point I think Camilla could turn up on the red carpet in a garbage bag and I would still fall in love as she’s so incredibly graceful.” Totally agree with you. :)

9. Maggy January 24, 2010 at 11:42 #

I’m with you, FC! Camilla is absolutely stunning. I think I’m starting to fall in love with her too.

10. mochababe73 January 25, 2010 at 00:06 #

This is the best that Christina has looked in a very long time. It appears that she is growing up and becoming a woman.
    Camille looked stunning.
    I guess that I am the only one that didn’t like that pink dress. I loved the color but hated the rest.

11. Ashley January 25, 2010 at 05:31 #

It was the best Christina’s ever looked. Saw her on Hope for Haiti as well, whoever is doing her makeup now needs a susbstantial raise…

12. stars&lilies January 27, 2010 at 03:56 #

I am absolutely in love with Camilla, however, random question… are those dry knees?