Who Wore Stéphane Rolland Better? Tara Palmer Tomkinson or Cheryl Cole

Back in October Tara Palmer Tomkinson wore this Stéphane Rolland Fall 2009 Couture gown to Tatler’s 300th Anniversary Party at Lancaster House in London.

I was horrified at how she cheapen this stunning gown.

Yes she’s wearing sheer as it was presented on the runway, but does that mean we have to see her nipples?

Without the dress being lined we also got to see the shorts underneath, another thing that puts me off this look.

Cheryl Cole’s look was more demure even though most of you disliked in her sleeveless fully lined version which she wore to the 2010 National Television Awards this week.

The only downside for me were those Olivia Newton-John blinged out wristbands.

Despite that Cheryl easily wins this for me.

Credit: Stéphane Rolland.com & Wireimage

17 Comments
Runway To Oprah Winfrey Show - Rihanna In Viktor & Rolf

Runway To Oprah Winfrey Show – Rihanna In Viktor & Rolf

Celebrities Love... Alice by Temperley Tiger Scarf

Celebrities Love… Alice by Temperley Tiger Scarf

17 Responses to Who Wore Stéphane Rolland Better? Tara Palmer Tomkinson or Cheryl Cole

1. Flutterbang January 22, 2010 at 07:23 #

I’m secretly hoping that the three votes that have so far been given to Tara are a joke o_O

• mm January 22, 2010 at 16:14 #

LOL!

2. Jaynee January 22, 2010 at 08:43 #

This isn’t my favourite look from either girl but I voted for Tara simply because she had the nerve to wear the dress as presented on the runway-nipples & all! Hate those cuffs on Cheryl!

3. Elise January 22, 2010 at 09:02 #

I vote Tara because I don’t like the dress without the sleeves. I don’t think Tara or Cheryl looked good in that dress, but the dress itself is more beautiful with the sleeves.

4. Ling January 22, 2010 at 09:47 #

I’d say the runway model looks the best!!

• justme January 22, 2010 at 10:45 #

Lol mte

• Jasmine January 22, 2010 at 14:18 #

me too!

5. Pen Pen January 22, 2010 at 10:32 #

Neither, the first one lacks of grace, and the second one is just blah ……….

6. YSLGirl January 22, 2010 at 10:52 #

Cheryl looks so horrible! I actually prefer Tara because it’s very risky and she pulls it off.

7. Ally January 22, 2010 at 12:44 #

As much as I hate the cuffs, the nipple and shorts are far far worse.

8. Symon January 22, 2010 at 12:58 #

I voted for Tara too, love the dress w the sleeves and i appreciate more the low neckline on Tara (sorry for the bad english as usual ) :)

• Fashion Critic January 22, 2010 at 13:06 #

don’t worry :D

9. Jasmine January 22, 2010 at 14:30 #

This is a difficult one, but I have to vote for Cheryl, because Tara’s fake tan is so orange and because there’s just too much on show.
    But, I really think the sleeves are so much better than the cuffs. And, altering the sheer body on Cheryl’s dress ruined the look of the shoulders. The problem Cheryl has is that a sheer top would have been very tacky on a girl with a bust (and not right for her ‘family audience’ image) and in fact, she’s lucky to have it, because the way she chose to wear the dress suits a bit of cleavage.

10. Tamia January 22, 2010 at 15:12 #

I can’t vote for either one of them!hate it on both of them! x

11. mm January 22, 2010 at 16:16 #

I voted for Cheryl. With Tara I just see breast plate which is very masculine to me. Cheryl looks softer and more feminine in the dress.

• ahot January 24, 2010 at 15:09 #

Although Cheryl took all the beauty out of this dress, i agree with you that this is nothing for a “breastless” lady. She really looks like a man dressed in drag (for halloween). eek!

12. Mick February 26, 2010 at 21:25 #

Tara wore it best. In other pictures I’ve seen you can see clear shots of her breasts and they are perfect. They are small tight and firm. And here hips are so narrow and sexy. Usually I don’t think anyone’s body is better than Cheryl Cole’s, but not here. Cheryl looks like she may have gained a little weight and lost a bit of her shape. Tara’s body is so tight and sexy. I’ve always wanted to see her breasts and all I can say now is WOW! They are so perfectly shaped and sexy, wow. She is so hot.