Runway To Crown’s Tennis Players’ Party – Maria Sharapova In Cynthia Rowley

Maria Sharapova is currently in Australia for the ’2010 Australian Open’ which takes place in Melbourne Park.

As much as I enjoy tennis, I’m more interested in the Russian’s red carpet looks than her backhand.

At the ‘Crown’s Tennis Players’ Party’ in Melbourne this week the opted for a Wimbledon white Cynthia Rowley Spring 2010 dress.

The dress which has a bleeding neckline was paired with a cropped black blazer and tan gladiator heels.

I love dress and the heels, but I’m not at all crazy about the cut of her blazer which is also slashed.

[nggallery id=297]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Gucci Better? Olivia Wilde or Kelly Ripa

Who Wore Gucci Better? Olivia Wilde or Kelly Ripa

2010 SAG Awards - Anna Paquin In Alexander McQueen

2010 SAG Awards – Anna Paquin In Alexander McQueen

6 Responses to Runway To Crown’s Tennis Players’ Party – Maria Sharapova In Cynthia Rowley

1. Payal(HHC) January 22, 2010 at 15:23 #

Hey FC,
    No mention of her tournament NIke Outfit. It felt like it was inspired by JLo’s (in)famous Versace outfit.;)

• Fashion Critic January 22, 2010 at 16:23 #

LOL could have been

2. Maddy January 22, 2010 at 15:55 #

Maria looks great. Lovin’ the hair do and her make up is flawless as usual!

Too bad she lost in rd.1…

3. Flutterbang January 22, 2010 at 15:55 #

I am loving some of the outfits some of these tennis players are coming out in. They’re getting more creative every year and I think it’s so cool that they can play kick-arse tennis and look that good doing it.

I would have liked to have seen Maria’s dress without the blazer, especially considering how warm the weather is here at the moment, she really could have done without.

4. Vera January 22, 2010 at 17:54 #

Well, honestly, she’s not in Australia already – she lost in the opening match to the other Russian – Maria Kirilenko, ex-Adidas by Stella McCartney tennis line face)

• Flutterbang January 23, 2010 at 02:14 #

Ooh, I hadn’t realised. Well, perhaps she did need the blazer after all :)