22.01.10 In Her Closet

In Beyonce Knowles’ Closet – 3.1 Phillip Lim Studded Gloves

Beyonce Knowles is currently in Paris with hubby Jay-Z.

They were spotted leaving L’Avenue Restaurant last night after enjoying a romantic meal.

It appears that Beyonce is still trying to prove that she’s ‘edgy’ by wearing a pair of 3.1 Phillip Lim studded gloves with her rather bizarre ensemble which included a tweed cropped jacket with leather lapels and studded detailed leggings, treggings, jeggings or whatever they are called these days.

The more sane pieces of her look included black Louboutin’s and a Balenciaga Arena classic bag.

This is not the first time we’ve seen a celebrity wear these gloves. Kim Kardashian has worn them too.

I feel a ‘Who Looked More Ridiculous?” poll coming on.

[nggallery id=300]

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

On The Gossip Girl Set With Taylor Momsen In Preen

On The Gossip Girl Set With Taylor Momsen In Preen

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

17 Responses to In Beyonce Knowles’ Closet – 3.1 Phillip Lim Studded Gloves

1. Zett January 22, 2010 at 17:25 #

Love the bag & the shoes she’s wearing. Not crazy about the gloves, but with the studded leggings, she somehow kinda made it all work. I’ve seen her in much, MUCHE worse outfits over the years, so I give her a 6 outta 10 here.

2. Bego January 22, 2010 at 17:27 #

that poll would be very interesting FC! She’s trying too hard, there’s no way I can like this look….

3. justme January 22, 2010 at 17:32 #

They’re in my city, yay lol.

The ugly jacket is bothering me a lot but without that her outfit is pretty normal, Idk.
    Jay-Z needs to dress up when he goes to fancy restaurants though. Lord!

• Fashion Critic January 22, 2010 at 17:34 #

riiight. I so agree

4. Ally January 22, 2010 at 17:56 #

Haha “Who Looked More Ridiculous” polls would be awesome.

• Dora January 22, 2010 at 18:03 #

Yh, it would!

I’d vote for Beyonce, at least the rest of Kim’s outfit wasn’t so bad.

5. robbie January 22, 2010 at 18:20 #

back to her usual tacky self i see. the thing that bugs me with her is she always seems to try and wear as many designers as she can in one outfit.

• robbie January 22, 2010 at 18:21 #

also beyonce please dye your hair back, that blonde hair just makes you look like a drag queen.

6. Stuti January 22, 2010 at 18:43 #

Haha, the first thing that popped to my head was an eye injury. What if she accidently poked herself, or brushed her hand against her cheeks? I mean why wear gloves that are so dangerous? Cause of Injury? Stupid gloves worn to complete an “outfit”.
    And Beyonce needs to buy pants/denim.

7. Francesca January 22, 2010 at 21:20 #

I saw those on Kim Kardashian once. They are quite interesting, in my opinion.

8. Terry January 22, 2010 at 21:36 #

I’ve seen these gloves in real life and they’re lovely (the leather is super-soft, buttery almost), but in this case they’re ridiculous because they don’t match with the rest of the outfit. And studded leggings with a tweed/leather biker jacket??? No way!

The only thing I love here is the “Day” bag, one of the best styles ever made by Balenciaga.

9. Matt January 23, 2010 at 06:44 #

They both look so ridiculous, Take notes from the Beckhams, they know how to dine. That’s Mcdonalds outfit right there

10. SarahV January 23, 2010 at 16:12 #

Might be the flashlights or something, but she is looking very pale here!

Style-wise, I agree… she always looks like she tries too hard, and I don’t think “edgy” looks good on her..

11. jasline January 23, 2010 at 21:50 #

I love the jacket on its own, any idea by who?

12. Alina January 24, 2010 at 07:10 #

God ! I want the curly hair back ! I hate the bangs !

13. Melissa February 10, 2010 at 02:37 #

Who’s the designer of that jacket?? It’s cute, if match with simple clothes..
    FC pls help me, need the info!! Coz I’ve seen Lindsay wore that jacket too,the same one! Who is the designer??

• Fashion Critic February 10, 2010 at 08:09 #