“Legion” LA Premiere – Adrianne Palicki In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

Adrianne Palicki looked stunning as she arrived on the red carpet last night for the LA premiere of her new movie “Legion” which also stars Paul Bettany, Tyrese Gibson and Kate Walsh.

The actress who usually sports blonde locks opted for a darker hue of classic marcel waves, which I love along with that pop of red on her lips.

She wowed the fans wearing a body hugging Hervé Léger by Max Azria white bandage dress, paired with nude heels, a sparkling clutch and Martin Katz jewels.

The dress was embellished to allow the actress to sparkle and stand out on this red carpet.

Do you think this look is BDOTW worthy?

[nggallery id=295]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Keri Russell In Balenciaga - Late Night with David Letterman

Keri Russell In Balenciaga – Late Night with David Letterman

Runway To "Skavlan" - Rihanna In Paule Ka & Elie Saab

Runway To “Skavlan” – Rihanna In Paule Ka & Elie Saab

25 Responses to “Legion” LA Premiere – Adrianne Palicki In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

1. Danielle January 22, 2010 at 13:25 #

Herve Leger done right! Definitely BDOTW-worthy!

2. mandy January 22, 2010 at 13:36 #

Her breast is wee distracting. But other than that it is Herve Leger perfection! Put her in, FC..

3. SarahV January 22, 2010 at 13:36 #

She looks great, but her boobs bother me here!

• wilwarin January 22, 2010 at 15:32 #

same here, it’s just too much boobs and as hard as i try i can’t focus on the dress which is amazing… such a shames, sometimes even you have good boobs it’s really nice to hide them.

4. Danika January 22, 2010 at 14:02 #

Omg, that’s what I was thinking! Her hair and make-up are good, but from the neck down it’s a bit tacky because of the boobs pushed up to her chin! Not sure it’s BDOTW standard.

• Jasmine January 22, 2010 at 16:45 #

You can also see a faint tan line. See it?

5. Naomi January 22, 2010 at 14:05 #

I love this actress so much, but I don’t think this is worthy of a BDOTW. Probably because I’m REALLY tired of all those “Seen one – Seen all” Hervé Léger dresses.

6. Jasmine January 22, 2010 at 14:12 #

Nope. But Rihanna is.

• Dora January 22, 2010 at 15:50 #

Are you talking about Viktor & Rolf or Paule Ka and Elie Saab ? Or both ?

I think both.

• Jasmine January 22, 2010 at 16:43 #

Well, I was actually talking about the Paule Ka/Elie Saab combination, but generally I just really enjoy seeing what Rihanna chooses to wear as it’s always so interesting.
        What I like so much is that she began as just another bland R&B star (http://www.dougweb.org/images/blog/Rihanna-00008.jpg), but she has totally changed and developed her own style. It doesn’t always work, but she’s always trying new things and I think the Ka/Saab combo works particularly well.
        **********perhaps I should have commuted this comment to a post that is actually about Rihanna and not one about Blandy Blanderson, or whatever her name is, but I wanted to reply to your question. Sorry FC*********************

• Fashion Critic January 22, 2010 at 16:58 #

Hey Jasmine, the “Are you talking about Viktor & Rolf or Paule Ka and Elie Saab ?” comment came from Dora.

No need to say sorry. :D

• Dora January 22, 2010 at 17:49 #

Guess it’s me who have to say sorry. (; So, SORRY!

I agree with you,Jasmine. I do like Rihanna’s music but I LOVE her for her style. How she tries out things others wouldn’t even think of, and sometimes it doesn’t work out “never a failure, always a lesson”, or , like this, it’s a perfect match without looking desperate.

• Jasmine January 25, 2010 at 09:21 #

Totally agree. And when I said ‘began as just another bland R&B star” I meant in terms of her dress sense (see link), not music. Not my kind of music at all – but that’s for another blog.
          And FC – I meant sorry to you for hijacking the post.

• Fashion Critic January 25, 2010 at 10:09 #

hey you’re just expressing your opinion…don’t say sorry.

7. shubby doo January 22, 2010 at 15:25 #

Yes. IMO definitely BDOTW worthy

8. Dora January 22, 2010 at 15:47 #

It”s a great outfit. I’m not sure wether it’s BDOTW-worthy. But we haven’t seen many outstanding looks, so maybe it is.

9. Methedrine January 22, 2010 at 16:44 #

BDOTW worthy for sure!

10. k January 22, 2010 at 16:49 #

She’s so gorgeous, it’s nice to see her bringing some wow to the premiere. OTOH, I agree that her breasts are distracting, because they look a little smooshed. I’m ambivalent because I love that the dress shows her lovely figure, but that one area of fit is so important, too!

11. molly January 22, 2010 at 17:09 #

agree 100% about that maybe she should have pushed down instead of up, but aside from that, the look is flawless. And it’s nice to see her here. I think YES on BDOTW.

12. Ashley January 22, 2010 at 17:44 #

Yes on BDOTW! She looks great!

13. Laura January 22, 2010 at 18:17 #

I love this look. I think the key to it is the darker hair as it’s a bigger contrast to the white dress than blonde hair. What a wonderful look.

14. Hannah January 23, 2010 at 04:46 #

Where is Kate Walsh?? I thought she looked amazing!

• Fashion Critic January 23, 2010 at 08:55 #

really?

• Hannah January 23, 2010 at 17:22 #

Yes! I loved her dress, her hair, and I have to say I adored her earrings they were gorgeous!

• Chloe January 23, 2010 at 11:15 #

She looked great! Much better than Adrianne Palicki,
      and I thought Willa Holland looked amazing too!