Runway To 2010 National Television Awards – Zoe Lister In Alexander McQueen

FC and I nearly fell off our chairs when we saw Zoe Lister in this Alexander McQueen two tone zig zag dress!

When did Hollyoaks go high fashion?!

For those of you who aren’t familiar with Zoe Lister, or Hollyoaks, it’s a teen soap here in Britain. And not a very good one at that.

Zoe has worn this dress with black shoes and a clutch. Frankly I’m not a fan of black accessories but I guess credit where credit’s due.

What next? Katie Price in Victoria Beckham Collection?

Credit: Filmmagic.com & Style.com

In Zoe Lister's Closet - Alexander McQueen Two Tone Zig Zag Dress

In Zoe Lister’s Closet – Alexander McQueen Two Tone Zig Zag Dress

Runway To Scott Barnes' "About Face" Book Launch Party - Jennifer Lopez In Louis Vuitton

Runway To Scott Barnes’ “About Face” Book Launch Party – Jennifer Lopez In Louis Vuitton

14 Responses to Runway To 2010 National Television Awards – Zoe Lister In Alexander McQueen

1. Jasmine January 21, 2010 at 13:03 #

Love the dress. Want it, in fact. I have a black and red one from Topshop that mimics that zig zag effect.

2. Annel January 21, 2010 at 13:06 #

Wow! That’s fieeerce :D

3. Linda January 21, 2010 at 13:06 #

I really like this dress and I prefer the length worn by Zoe over that shown on the runway. I totally agree about the black accessories, but overall, she looks great, including hair and makeup.

4. Hellwafashion January 21, 2010 at 13:08 #

Don’t which I’m more surprised by how amazing she looks or the fact that hollyoaks is still running.
    Agree with everything you say re the dress and accessories.

5. justme January 21, 2010 at 14:03 #

I don’t know her or Hollyoaks but Zoe looks good.
    Considering how flashy the dress, I can understand the black accessories. Anything to tone it down, I suppose.

6. ELISABETH L C January 21, 2010 at 14:13 #

Not my type of dress, but it looked amazing on her. yes the black shoes were perfect.

7. Katie January 21, 2010 at 15:16 #

I would never wear this dress but Zoe looks fab, she looks better in it than the model.

8. mol January 21, 2010 at 16:10 #

Don’t know this actress but she looks very very yummy in this dress!

9. nisha January 21, 2010 at 18:00 #

please please never mention katie price and the victoria beckham collection together. i think i would be sick if i ever saw that women in one of victoria’s beautiful creations. plus she would ruin the brand forever.

10. Danika January 21, 2010 at 19:13 #

Fabulous! It would have been amazing to see her in the matching clutch and shoes, but black is alright. Good effort!

11. robbie January 21, 2010 at 20:08 #

she looks great and strangely enough i like the black shoes with this look they keep the look a bit toned down. what shocks me even more is she doesnt look like a hideous orange bleach blonde chav like most of the skanks on that show.

lol @ your hollyoaks comment sophie, totally agree.

12. J January 22, 2010 at 12:53 #

Miss Lister looks amazing! Loving her new hair! (about the 15th time im said that I think)

13. Sam Griffin January 22, 2010 at 20:02 #

I love zoe to bits in hollyoaks & she looks fantastic in the dress love the bright colours and she looks fantastic. I know her mum is very proud of her & so am I, She looks so stunning :) xx

Sam

14. tracey snape January 25, 2010 at 13:28 #

wow stunning you go girl