Runway To Pre-Golden Globe Awards Party – Elizabeth Banks In Christian Dior

At the Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe After Party Elizabeth Banks looked stunning wearing a pink Christian Dior dress.

For the pre-Globes party held in the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel in LA, she also donned a Christian Dior Resort 2010 dress.

This animal print dress was less playful, more mature and sophisticated.

I love the fit which hugs her womanly curves. Some of you may think Banks needed to go up a size and I would strongly disagree.

She completed her look wearing nude peep-toes, whilst carrying a black clutch.

Her nails were painted red, but she didn’t opt for red lips a la Dita von Teese.

I would still love to see Dita rock this look.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To Pre-Golden Globe Awards Party - January Jones In Gucci

Runway To Pre-Golden Globe Awards Party – January Jones In Gucci

"Damages" Season Three Premiere - Rose Byrne In Hakaan

“Damages” Season Three Premiere – Rose Byrne In Hakaan

12 Responses to Runway To Pre-Golden Globe Awards Party – Elizabeth Banks In Christian Dior

1. Page January 20, 2010 at 13:43 #

Elizabeth Banks looks cool !!
    nice dress;;;;

2. Mea January 20, 2010 at 14:02 #

This wild dress look very chic and elegant on her! The shoes are perfect, but I would have worn no nail polish…

3. LeeAnn January 20, 2010 at 14:15 #

How bizarre am wearing the exact same dress today! It is a great dress.

• Fashion Critic January 20, 2010 at 14:48 #

I’m so very jealous.

I would love to own this dress

• LeeAnn January 20, 2010 at 16:32 #

I did do a very large intake of breath as I put down my credit card but I figured that it is seasonless (I am wearing with Black Rogier Vivier Platform shoes and off black tights-not sure of the tights to be honest)and I will be able to wear it for years

4. Ally January 20, 2010 at 14:18 #

I really like this look on her. Animal print can look so trashy, but her accessories and hairstyle were perfect to tone down the sex appeal.

Btw, FC and Sophie…I just finished reading your 20 billion pages of GG coverage (I’m catching up after being away from the computer for a few days!). You guys are awesome :).

• Fashion Critic January 20, 2010 at 14:47 #

thanks Ally. Really appreciate your comment

• Ally January 20, 2010 at 16:20 #

You are very welcome. I agree with Stuti that Diane was my favorite. That pop of color was so welcome. AND color on an interesting gown. It seemed like there were two types of dresses: (1) interesting but a bland color or (2) a fabulous color but a very simple gown. Diane did both right.

• Stuti January 20, 2010 at 14:55 #

20 Billion pages is right. I was away on an assignment, without any internet, came back and died! Thanks FC/Sophie! :)

• Fashion Critic January 20, 2010 at 14:57 #

how did you survive with no Internet.

I get withdrawal symptoms when I sleep LOL :D

• Stuti January 20, 2010 at 15:30 #

I was going bonkers! I wanted all my shows, had to catch the Globes, and wanted to see who wore what!
          FC, great job on the GG coverage. My favourite was Diane Kruger, simply because it was Lacroix, and she is stunning. :D

5. Bruna January 20, 2010 at 14:27 #