Runway To “Lopez Tonight” – Jennifer Lopez In Hussein Chalayan

I’ve been slowly fallen out of love with Jennifer Lopez’ style as it has a tendency to revert back JLo circa Puffy Daddy.

Rhinestone jumpsuits does not make a stylish diva.

Last night she made an appearance on “Lopez Tonight”, a late-night television talk show hosted by comedian George Lopez.

Her opening line was “Welcome to ‘Lopez Tonight, where nobody gets fired…they just get replaced by a bigger star with the same last name!”

The diva look amazing wearing a white Hussein Chalayan Spring 2010 suit consisting of wide leg pants, and a cut-out blazer.

This is the best I’ve seen Jennifer in a looooong while.

She wore her white suit with a sexy black bustier, as she swept her curls to one side.

It’s been a good few days for Hussein Chalayan.

First Katy Perry wore one of his Spring 2010 looks to the The Art of Elysium’s “Heaven” Gala, now La Lopez.

[nggallery id=292]

Credit: Style.com & Screen Caps Courtesy of LovelyLopez.net

Best Dressed Of The Week - Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad & Janet Jackson in Versace

Best Dressed Of The Week – Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad & Janet Jackson in Versace

Runway To Scott Barnes' "About Face" Book Launch Party - Jennifer Lopez In Louis Vuitton

Runway To Scott Barnes’ “About Face” Book Launch Party – Jennifer Lopez In Louis Vuitton

13 Responses to Runway To “Lopez Tonight” – Jennifer Lopez In Hussein Chalayan

1. renyV January 19, 2010 at 21:15 #

She looks fabolous!

2. Yaas January 19, 2010 at 21:18 #

Hi FC,
    This is the first time that I leave a message here, though I track your amazing website at least 2 times a day for less than one year.
    I’m glad you write something about this amazing look (especially after a loooooong time! :) of Jennifer Lopez) by Chalayan, it’s fresh, edgy and classy.
    Well done FC!

• Fashion Critic January 19, 2010 at 21:21 #

Thank you for your comment.

She was beyond amazing. I’m glad you enjoyed the post so much that you left me a message.

FC x

3. Taylor January 19, 2010 at 22:32 #

Hey, what about Amber Valetta? She was in that gold and black Chanel Resort 2010 dress and Nicholas Kirkwood heels.

• Fashion Critic January 20, 2010 at 00:51 #

Amber Valletta??? Sorry I’m confused

4. justme January 19, 2010 at 22:34 #

*looks around*
    I kinda miss J-Lo circus Puff Daddy lol. They made a cute tacky couple and the bling-bling kind of kid that I was loved them.

That being said, I’m in love with this suit. Love the bustier sge wore underneath and I adore her hair like that.

5. Rebel January 19, 2010 at 22:52 #

Damn she looks GREAT! J.Lo RARLEY disappoints me! Did you see her on Larry King Live? She looked amazing there too.

6. Katherine January 20, 2010 at 00:58 #

she looks amazing ! she adds such a sex appeal to a simple white suit. I love it ! I was worried about her missing booty in New Years, but its back, so thats also great.

she’s also genuinely funny, and humble from what i can tell. I love her in this

7. sara January 20, 2010 at 01:18 #

I love the suit…Jlo rarely misses but when she does she does it big time, But when she is on point no one does it better then Jlo. she looks amazing

I’m looking for a knock-off version of this look any ideas?

8. Sue Jin January 20, 2010 at 02:23 #

Omg, she looks amazing. I love how she wore that black bustier.. it enhances her chest nicely and damn, she looks sexy!

9. mol January 20, 2010 at 09:54 #

Hey, she’s not bad in the funny dept and she looks great, love the suit.

10. Lala/S-R January 20, 2010 at 18:55 #

WOW, she looks great.

11. Emma January 20, 2010 at 22:44 #

She looked absolutely stunning in the Victoria Beckham dress in the White House too. I think she should really adopt this kind of classy style, it suits her better than anything else.