Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Chloe Sevigny In Christian Lacroix

Whilst most people partied the night away at the Warner Bros. party, Chloe Sevigny proudly showed off her Golden Globe Award at HBO’s After Party.

She’d changed out of Valentino gown after it was torn on stage by the escort who’s job it was to make sure she got on the stage in one piece.

Her second look was a black Christian Lacroix Fall 2009 Couture embellished dress covered with a tulle overlay.

As much as I liked both her looks, I think I prefer this Lacroix as it suits Chloe’s mysterious style better.

Which did you prefer?

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To Golden Globes After Party - Isabel Lucas In Chanel

Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Isabel Lucas In Chanel

Runway To Golden Globes After Party - Amanda Seyfried In Valentino

Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Amanda Seyfried In Valentino

12 Responses to Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Chloe Sevigny In Christian Lacroix

1. Linda January 18, 2010 at 21:21 #

I thought the Valentino was to die for. I absolutely loved it on her. I thought it was really romantic and beautful. This one is nice, but the Valentino blew me away.

2. Thomas Monks January 18, 2010 at 21:28 #

Def like this better seeing i HATED the Valentino this dress fits her look better

3. mol January 18, 2010 at 21:36 #

It was horrible to watch the Valentino get torn on the stage, poor Chloe…..But I like this look better too, it really does suit her style, and I am so happy to see her win a globe, she’s really paid her dues over the years, and maybe now she can break out of being seen as a strictly ‘indie’ actress….

4. Mea January 18, 2010 at 22:06 #

5. Wheaty January 18, 2010 at 22:11 #

When it doesn’t even look good on the model, why even bother wearing it on yourself? I disliked both looks she wore this evening.

6. wilwarin January 18, 2010 at 22:34 #

i prefer this look to red carpet look, but she looked amazing in both dresses, and i think photos didn’t do justice to valentino dress, it gave me goosebumps when Chloe walked to recieve the award and it’s such a shame that it was torn :(

7. Laura January 18, 2010 at 22:46 #

I loved her Valentino. This is WAY too witchlike for anyone.

8. zoe January 19, 2010 at 03:38 #

i am loving chloe sevigny right now. she looked SOOOO amazing in the valentino. as soon as i saw her i fell in love. and she looks great in one of my FAVORITEEE dresses from christian lacroix fall 2009 couture. :)

9. Martin January 19, 2010 at 04:56 #

The king is dead, long live the king. Two Lacroix couture creations in one day and I’m truly in heaven. As much as I loved Chloe in her Valentino, this one is even better. Love, love, love the heavy/light contrast.

10. boogie January 19, 2010 at 08:09 #

amazing dress!! love this look!

11. Louise January 19, 2010 at 08:39 #

I liked the Valentino but I love this. The perfect party frock.

12. Daniel January 20, 2010 at 00:37 #

I am not a Chloe fan at all but I love this dress and she looks wonderful in it.