Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Ashley Olsen In Erdem

Keira Knightley is a huge fan of Erdem, but I’ve been dying to see more of the designer worn on US red carpets.

Hopefully with Ashley Olsen wearing this Erdem Fall 2009 dress to the Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe After Party last night, she will get more celebs interested in the amazing designs of Erdem Moralioglu.

Erdem is known for his floral prints, but Ashley Olsen opted for a blue dress with beautiful floral appliqués adorning the bodice of her dress.

This dress fits her perfectly.  Cute, chic and colourful.

Matching Manolo Blahnik Hangisi pumps complete the look.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Bérénice Marlohe In Salvatore Ferragamo - 'Skyfall' Cast Photocall

Bérénice Marlohe In Salvatore Ferragamo – ‘Skyfall’ Cast Photocall

Runway To Golden Globes After Party - Camilla Belle In Giorgio Armani

Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Camilla Belle In Giorgio Armani

10 Responses to Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Ashley Olsen In Erdem

1. Sydne January 18, 2010 at 21:11 #

Dania Ramirez wore the same Carrie Bradshaw pumps too and the party but it’s driving me crazy who makes her colorblock dress. I know I’ve seen it before on your blog and it”s killing me that I can’t remember!

2. Terry January 18, 2010 at 21:24 #

It’s strange not to see her wearing a floor-lenght dress. She looks gorgeous and those Manolo Blahnik pumps are the icing on the cake.

3. wilwarin January 18, 2010 at 22:15 #

finally crazy grandma style is left at home, she looks amazing, this colour is amazing on her and make up is flawless…

4. mol January 18, 2010 at 22:17 #

I love this dress, but feel like the skirt should be a tiny bit longer as it is shown on the runway…

5. Laura January 18, 2010 at 22:38 #

I’m still wishing that the Olsens could go one event without wearing a dress that looks like it’s swallowing them.

• Linda January 19, 2010 at 02:59 #

Agreed, but this is by far the best fit I have ever seen on either of them (I know, that’s not saying much).

6. Victoria January 19, 2010 at 03:28 #

I never really liked how the Olsen twins dress but this is the first exception! Ashley looks amazing here! :D

7. Sue Jin January 19, 2010 at 05:07 #

I love this color on her. The dress is pretty and playful at the same time!

8. Danika January 19, 2010 at 13:43 #

I thought this dress looked good on her until I saw the model. Now I think the detail overwhelms her because she’s so short. The shoes are an amazing choice though, and I agree that this is much much better than usual for an Olsen twin!

9. Sharon January 20, 2010 at 01:22 #

She looks amazing! I think this is the first time since they were 3 that I’ve seen either of the twins in a dress that actually fits them. This may still be a bit too much fabric for such a tiny person, but she still looks 100% better than usual.