Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Amanda Seyfried In Valentino

Amanda Seyfried looked breath-taking at the HBO’s Post Golden Globe Awards Party wearing a black and beige Valentino Fall 2009 Couture dress.

I’ve always loved those illusion straps on many of the pieces from this collection with embroidered leaf detail, which could easily be mistaken for a tattoo.

The dress is so delicate and feminine which I love, but it’s also a risky choice which the actress pulls off very well.

I’m not so crazy about her Valentino Couture nude petal detailed peep-toe booties though.

They appear to be the similar to the one’s Camille Belle wore in black to the Art of Elysium “Heaven” Gala.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Solange Knowles For Harper's Baazar US

Solange Knowles For Harper’s Baazar US

Runway To BAFTA/LA's 16th Annual Awards Season Tea Party - Diane Kruger In Miu Miu

Runway To BAFTA/LA’s 16th Annual Awards Season Tea Party – Diane Kruger In Miu Miu

13 Responses to Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Amanda Seyfried In Valentino

1. mol January 18, 2010 at 21:46 #

This outfit is incred – wow, the after party is out doing the GG’s awards, each look more smashing then the next, although I agree that the peep toe booties are a bit too much, a little less feather at the ankle would have helped.

My internet connection is frustratingly slow after a big storm, but I just want to say thanks FC, your coverage, AS ALWAYS, has been such a treat, sleep well…..

2. Mea January 18, 2010 at 21:50 #

This dress fits Amanda even better than the model! And I surprisingly like also the shoes… They are quite similar to those on the runaway…

3. SarahV January 18, 2010 at 22:18 #

I love the entire look! Stunning :)

4. Laura January 18, 2010 at 22:48 #

The dress is absolutely remarkable. With so much different details, it still manages to look put together.

But I’m with you, the shoes do not work with the dress.

5. Bego January 18, 2010 at 22:55 #

the more I see this dress the more I like it! she looks stunning.
    Thank you so much FC, you’ve done an amazing job as every day but this must have been tiring… thank you!!!!

• Fashion Critic January 18, 2010 at 23:01 #

thanks Bego.

6. Rose January 18, 2010 at 23:41 #

She looks amazing. I actually like those nude shoes because the proportions/feathers complement the dress w/o being too distracting. In the runway picture, the black shoes stand out way more than the dress does.

7. Martin January 19, 2010 at 04:58 #

FLAWLESS. This dress is insanely complex but Amanda pulls it off even more impressively than the model. Best Dressed of the Week is going to prove an impossibility given the looks that the week has already produced.

8. Ksenia January 19, 2010 at 08:06 #

Gorgeous. I love everything about this look. Hair, dress, clutch and the booties. Such a cutie. One of the best Amanda’s looks.

9. Louise January 19, 2010 at 08:37 #

Gosh, she looks gorgeous. I love an illusion neckline … you don’t see enough of them these days.

10. Elise January 19, 2010 at 12:37 #

She looks lovely, I love the dress and Amanda always looks so cute

11. Leo January 19, 2010 at 17:27 #

This dress is such a perfect combination of strong and delicate and it suits her so well.. I even like the shoes.

• Sue Jin January 20, 2010 at 02:51 #

Well said! I agree with you. I’m 50/50 on the shoes though. They work but then again they don’t.