Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Lindsay Lohan In Brian Lichtenberg

How Lindsay Lohan still gets invited to pretentious events is beyond me.

The some times actress/failed fashion designer still doesn’t feel to need to wear her panned Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2010 collection.

Instead she opted for this silver Brian Lichtenberg Fall 2009 shoulder padded metallic dress complete with a hood, when she arrived at the Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe After Party last night.

If you’re thinking you’ve seen this dress before, that because Kim Kardashian, Ciara, Eva Pigford and Demi Lovato have all worn it before.

Why to stay ahead of fashion Lindsay.

Fendi shoes and Jason of Beverly Hills jewels complete the look.

Credit: Brian Lichtenberg & Getty

17 thoughts on “Runway To Golden Globes After Party – Lindsay Lohan In Brian Lichtenberg

1. Priscila

I am really impressed with Lindsay’s look. She is actually beautiful here, looking young , fresh , healthy and happy. She is sparkling with the dress.
    I love what she did with the hair,this look is young, fun and fashion. Hope she keeps this style

2. Jessica

Some gossip blogs are claiming that lindsay wasnt even invited, her and her mom crashed! wonder if its true?

1. Becky

yeah i heard that too! I don’t really like the hood on the dress, its kinda awkward for such a formal dress.

3. Terry

This is so sad. Some years ago she wore Chanel from head to toe and was the ultimate epitome of Hollywood glamour. Now she wears something we have seen on practically anyone and possibly crashes parties :(

4. mol

This is the best I’ve seen her in a long time, if she did crash the party, maybe it’s cause she’s gotten herself together a bit and wants everyone to see that……or, maybe Hollywood doesn’t eat its young and feels like she should be given another chance, so she was invited…..

She was a wonderful actor in the beginning and one always hopes she’ll get back to that, that she will recover herself. Not everyone has talent, some just have good agents and publicity, she actually had talent…..

5. Hercilia

I don’t really think this is a specially beautiful dress, neither do I like Lindsay. But the ensemble here really works for me, don’t ask me why…

6. Laura

LiLo’s hood is giving me deja vu of the Alexander McQueen (I think) that Rihanna wore. Rihanna did it better. This is just pathetic.

7. DM

SHE LOOKS GOOD! Better than she has in quite a while…would’ve like to have seen her in something that others haven’t worn before but I’ll take what i can get!

8. Sady

According to Gossipcop . com she was invited to the party because her friend Nancy Meyer was a nominee.

This is the best I’ve seen her in about 4 years…

9. Jenny

“Lindsay Lohan Wears Hooded Mini-Dress start a chic fashion trend”

yepp that’s what other blog say.
    you’ve seen the dress before but this time on big hollywood actress that’s why most people just seen it for the 1st time.

on another note
    some of you curious why LL got invite to Golden globe party
    here’s your answer
    “Did Perez fact-check? Of course not.

Had he done a teensy weensy bit of reporting, Perez would have known that Lohan did not “crash,” as he put it.

Gossip Cop spoke to the party’s organizer, Peggy Siegal, who told us, “She didn’t crash. She was expected.”

And, among the reasons Lohan came to the party — which also drew the likes of Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Jeff Bridges, Jane Fonda, Adam Lambert, and Anna Kendrick – was that she wanted to see Best Screenplay nominee (“It’s Complicated”) Nancy Meyers, who cast her way back when in “The Parent Trap.”
    The only one who crashed here is… Perez.”