17.01.10 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Art of Elysium’s “Heaven” Gala?

Credit: Bauer Griffin

Kate Bosworth In Christian Dior - Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

Kate Bosworth In Christian Dior – Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

2010 Golden Globes Awards - Best Dressed

2010 Golden Globes Awards – Best Dressed

30 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Art of Elysium’s “Heaven” Gala?

1. jenny January 17, 2010 at 19:57 #

camilla belle looks amazing!
    so does olivia wilde

2. Laura January 17, 2010 at 20:00 #

It was either Amber or Sophia for me. I chose Amber because I love the fact that she didn’t line the dress. She looks fab.

3. VBlover January 17, 2010 at 20:00 #

this was so hard– I wanted to vote for several but I couldn’t stop looking at Olivia so she got my vote!!

4. Barbara January 17, 2010 at 20:10 #

well,this is the hardest BD ever!!seriously!
    but my vote goes for kate bosworth,she´s just take my breath away!

5. lidka January 17, 2010 at 20:11 #

a magnificently well dressed event, so the choice was a hard one, but my vote went to anna paquin because i loved the victor&rolf colletion and i’m thrilled that some more adventurous women are rocking it so well on the red carpet :)

6. shaphalf January 17, 2010 at 20:14 #

Anna Pacquin looks sensational.

so does everyone else really.

7. Rita January 17, 2010 at 20:23 #

I can’t choose!!! They’re all amazing

8. mol January 17, 2010 at 20:51 #

i’m waffling between Amber and Camilla with Anna and Ashley getting a very very honorable mention (from me anyway)…….ok, deep breath….Camilla!

9. Jennifer January 17, 2010 at 20:51 #

I chose Camilla, because, despite the shoes, she looks phenomenal in that dress.

Man, when we asked for a better year in fashion for 2010, who knew it would go off with such a bang?

10. Lisa January 17, 2010 at 21:09 #

I love love love all 10!!! It was soo hard to choose!! I went with Ashley tho for bringing the drama and setting herself apart from the rest. Her dress and make-up are beautiful in an unexpected and non-conventional way.

11. Elise January 17, 2010 at 21:26 #

It is Amber Heard for me but Camilla Bell and Olivia Wilde are stunning too

12. ber January 17, 2010 at 21:45 #

It was close between Olivia Wilde and Anna Paquin, but I had to vote for Olivia.

13. Naomi January 17, 2010 at 22:05 #

Camilla Belle FTW!
    I absolutely loved Valentino spring 2010. I hope we’ll see some more caped dresses from that show. I also loved the shorts with the airy jackets.

14. justme January 17, 2010 at 22:17 #

Olivia and I don’t think I had to give any reason, look at her lol.
    Camilla was a close second but as gorgeous as those shoes are, I’m not convinced they fit her outfit.

The rest of the ladies look great though.

15. wilwarin January 17, 2010 at 22:24 #

as much as Anna Paquin looks amazing, i just can’t get my eyes of Olivia Walde… she’s exquisite…

16. Julia January 17, 2010 at 22:40 #

So difficult, all ladies look gorgeous but Olivia Wilde wins for me. The theme of the gala was “Heaven” and she really did look like it!

17. MatteaAM January 17, 2010 at 22:54 #

Sheesh, I can’t remember when was the last time the choice was this hard.
    Can’t remember when was the last this well dressed event.
    I went with Olivia Wilde, cause she really looked divine, but everybody looked outstanding!!

xD

18. Teleholic January 17, 2010 at 23:15 #

For me it was all about Olivia and Camilla. I loved Camilla’s look but wish she’d paired it with different heels and saved those for another dress. With Olivia, though, I could find no wrong.

19. mm January 17, 2010 at 23:31 #

i agree, very well dressed event. My win is ashley, i think this is best i have ever seen her dressed. Nice for once to see her smartly covered up, she looks beautiful. Although i agree lipstick is too strong and i dont like the color of clutch. Katy Perry looks so sexy, for a minute i was like is that Megan fox. I dont like camilla’s dress the silhouette of the cape reminds me of a sting ray.

20. Ally January 17, 2010 at 23:43 #

Everyone looks great, but I went w/ Amber Heard b/c it seemed so different.

21. em January 17, 2010 at 23:56 #

i am in love with Jessica Alba’s outfit! what a strong beautiful colour …. and the accessories! that necklace is truly fantastic
    what a well dressed event

22. Vera January 18, 2010 at 00:39 #

Golden Globes is already GORGEOUS.

23. Sue Jin January 18, 2010 at 01:32 #

Camilla wins for me! I also liked Olivia’s gorgeous MArchessa dress.
    And Katy looked amazing too.

24. Victoria January 18, 2010 at 03:22 #

My favourite is actually Jessica Szohr! :D But my second favourite is Camilla (who never ever fails to look gorgeous) so Camilla it is. :) I love this event!

25. Lala/S-R January 18, 2010 at 05:08 #

This I give to Ashley! But I can’t wait to cast my vote for Olivia at the Golden Globes!

26. Martin January 18, 2010 at 05:23 #

A superb event, but I must go with Camilla. Pure poetry in motion. Prime candidate for Best Dressed of the Week.

27. SarahV January 18, 2010 at 09:02 #

I wanted to vote for Marisa Tomei, but she isn’t in the poll… So I voted Ashley Olsen because she’s never boring – she grabbed my attention here! I think the dark lippie fits this dress so well.

28. ana January 18, 2010 at 09:13 #

Sophia Bush!!

29. whitestroke January 18, 2010 at 11:35 #

Camilla Belle. Absolutely love the shoes she chose, too. She goes into my Best Dressed of 2010 folder right off, thankyouverymuch.

30. Rachel January 19, 2010 at 01:41 #

Camilla Belle looks absolutely sensational here as does Olivia Wilde but Camilla just made it so had to vote for her!

I think Katy Perry looks stunning as well, usually I’m not a big fan of her red carpet looks but she’s slowly becoming a favourite. And Anna Paquin is gorgeous as usual.

It’s early in the events season to say but I don’t think it could really get much better than this event. It’s a little known event still, in my opinion, but all the women just looked amazing!!

In my opinion, much better than the Golden Globes-was left feeling a little disappointed by the GG but this more than definitely makes up for it.