16.01.10 Best Dressed

Who Was The Best Dressed At The Critic’s Choice Awards?

Credit: Bauer Griffin

2010 Critic's Choice Awards

2010 Critic’s Choice Awards

NY Times Style Magazine's Pre-Golden Globe Awards Party

NY Times Style Magazine’s Pre-Golden Globe Awards Party

17 Responses to Who Was The Best Dressed At The Critic’s Choice Awards?

1. Elise January 16, 2010 at 14:02 #

Hard choice. Zoe and Marion are just amazing, but I voted for Marion.

2. The One January 16, 2010 at 14:34 #

I votred for the stunning Zoe, only because Susan Sarandon wasnt on the poll, i thought she looks marvelous at this event..

3. Bego January 16, 2010 at 14:48 #

Diane!

4. Victoria January 16, 2010 at 15:27 #

I thought Diane would lead but I’m pleasantly surprised to see Zoe leading. :D In a way, if I look at it objectively, Diane would be best dressed but somehow Zoe appealed to me more. So Zoe for me! :D

• Fashion Critic January 16, 2010 at 15:37 #

it’s been changing constantly. One minute Zoe’s in the lead then Diane.

5. Laura January 16, 2010 at 15:37 #

I was between Marion, Diane, and Zoe. Since they all wore a similar color, I voted for Zoe because I think the contrast between her skin and the color of the dress makes the whole look pop.

6. nisha January 16, 2010 at 17:34 #

i just can’t decide between diane and zoe both look stunning. diane is my favourite on the red carpet and she always loks great. on the other hand zoe has not had much time on the red carpet but still looks so good as other stars whi have.for the second time this week i can’t vote this has never happened to me before.thanks for posting

7. shubby doo January 16, 2010 at 18:58 #

zoe – no question for me….she’s flawless…and at the mo she’s in the lead too!

8. mol January 16, 2010 at 19:56 #

Zoe!

9. sydneycheapchic January 16, 2010 at 21:52 #

Diane.. it was between her and Zoe as I love that Zoe’s is a very wearable dress… BUT Diane’s pose edges her out for me. not that’s Red Carpet!

10. Rita January 16, 2010 at 22:35 #

Zoe!

11. Rosie January 16, 2010 at 23:00 #

I’m usually not that crazy about Diane but she won me over here! stunning.

12. SkirtTheIssue January 16, 2010 at 23:39 #

Zoe for me too- those shoes with that dress is genius! That said, I agree with The One, if Susan was in the list I would have voted for her- when i scrolled down to the picture of her, my jaw dropped- stunning!

13. mark January 17, 2010 at 11:07 #

Voted for Heather but wiiiiish Susan had been included in the list !

14. yumey January 17, 2010 at 11:15 #

Diane looks stunning!!she looks divine & she totally rock that dress and the POSE OMG so my vote goes to her but Zoe is looking fab too.

15. Ahot January 17, 2010 at 12:47 #

Although Zoe my favourite is, i have to give it to Diane because of the pose.
    This is why she always stands out; the celebrities must learn how to pose, because it’s the only way to bring the details of an outfit to shine. You go with the dress, it’s a feeling of the moment. I hate it when they strike the same poses and make gorgeous creations look dull!!!

16. Ling January 17, 2010 at 14:21 #

Great choices! Marion looked great except I didn’t think the bustier went with the skirt, also she seems to be wearing the same long necklace with every outfit. Diane looks nice but the dress doesn’t seem that special to me. Zoe wins by a long mile for me, I hope she wins the poll!