Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Rachel McAdams In Alberta Ferretti & Diane Kruger In Karl Lagerfeld

Best Dressed Of The Week – Rachel McAdams In Alberta Ferretti & Diane Kruger In Karl Lagerfeld

36 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. Lexa January 15, 2010 at 20:10 #

no Lisa Edelstein in that Emilio Pucci gown? I would have picked her over Anna Friel, Rachel Bilson or even Dita this time.
    My vote goes to Diane Kruger of course :)

2. stinalotta January 15, 2010 at 20:27 #

As much as I love the Rachels, for me this one goes to Diane Kruger, hands down.

3. xdittax January 15, 2010 at 20:35 #

Well, I love almost all women in these stunning dresses, but my favourites of this week are Jennifer, Rachel, Amber and Uhm Ji Won, who isn’t in the poll. So I finally voted for Jennifer. She’s a real woman and I just absolutely love her. And this blog too ;)

• Fashion Critic January 15, 2010 at 20:40 #

thanks sweets :D

4. mol January 15, 2010 at 21:03 #

I thought I’d be voting for Diane, but when I see all the looks together, hummm, my eye keeps scurrying back to Rachel in Alberta Ferretti. So my personal roll call now puts Diane in second, Jennifer third, Julianne fourth, and my developing girl crush Lea in fifth. An outstanding week!

5. Gaber January 15, 2010 at 21:16 #

Jennifer or Amber.
    Not sure yet.
    Hopefully I can make my mind by the time the poll closes.

6. Elly January 15, 2010 at 21:23 #

I would have voted for that other DvF if I could have, but this DvF with Yoon Eun Hye was great in iteself.
    Really spoilt for choice this week..

I love DVT, but thought this hairstyle overemphasized her jaw.. Lily Cole, Amber Valetta, Anna Friel, DK, DVT, Jennifer Connelly and Julianne Moore could all have won this in a less strong week!

7. mimi January 15, 2010 at 21:24 #

I think this is the most difficult bdotw ever! can’t wait for the results

8. keira January 15, 2010 at 21:39 #

jennifer or diane…i voted for jennifer

9. Naomi January 15, 2010 at 21:39 #

I voted for McAdams`s Hollywood siren style.
    I really wanted to vote for Jennifer Connelly – Her skirt and shoes were amazing, but all that black on top was just too heavy.

10. Laura January 15, 2010 at 21:45 #

In the end it came down to Yoon and Oh Yoon Ah for me. I loved both dresses, maybe the DVF just a little more. But it was the shoe choices that decided it for me. For Yoon, I wasn’t a huge fan of a strappy thick shoe with that length of a floral dress. I much prefer Oh Yoon Ah’s whole look. So, she wins for me.

It was a great week for Asian fashion, but there’s hardly ever an off week for these beautiful ladies.

• Fashion Critic January 15, 2010 at 22:33 #

I totally agree. The Asian girls rocked it this week.

More to come next week

• Laura January 15, 2010 at 23:00 #

I’m glad for that. A lot of other celebrities need to take notes from some of the beautiful looks Asian women rock.

11. Melinda January 15, 2010 at 22:00 #

Just wanted to say that I love this weekly post.

In general, my husband will not participate in my blog loving rituals, but every week we go through all the candidates together, and he even puts in his own vote!

• Fashion Critic January 15, 2010 at 22:32 #

that is SO cute. I love that you get him involved.

12. YSLGirl January 15, 2010 at 22:09 #

An interesting week!

While I liked Rachel in Alberta Ferretti, I personally don’t think she should be winning this poll.

Diane Kruger was the best dressed. I also loved (in order) Jennifer Connelly, Rachel Bilson and Julianne Moore. Anna Friel and Amber Valletta also look great.

The more I look at Lily Cole in McQueen, the more I hate it. It’s very boxy on her.

Yoon Eun Hye looks great in DvF, but such clunky shoes! Sienna wore it better.

Lea look nice.

That Burberry collection seems repetitive to me. I wish people would mix it up a bit.

Dita Von Teese looks blah.

13. Marvel January 15, 2010 at 22:17 #

C’mon Rachel!! After numerous premieres, hopefully she’ll be able to win. Diane I love you but Rachel looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

14. Elise January 15, 2010 at 23:10 #

Rachel win this for me. She looked perfect.

15. Rita January 15, 2010 at 23:14 #

WHY Uhm Ji Won in Burberry isn’t here!!! That was amazing look!

16. Susana January 15, 2010 at 23:25 #

My picks were Diane Kruger, Oh Yoon Ah and Julianne Moore. I loved the three of them… but unfortunately I had to choose, and my vote finally went to Julianne Moore. I love that Lavin dress and, besides, everytime I look a pic of her I’m less afraid of ageing. She always looks gorgeous!

17. ber January 15, 2010 at 23:36 #

The color of Amber’s dress is gorgeous and hard to pull off, but she totally owned it.

18. Ashley January 16, 2010 at 02:04 #

I voted for Jennifer as my favorite, I also liked Diane, Julianne, Lea, and both Rachels…..I agree this was a very strong week…

19. a January 16, 2010 at 04:39 #

Rachel hands down.

20. Victoria January 16, 2010 at 05:06 #

After much thought, it came down to Rachel and Oh Yoon Ah for me. :D Voted for Oh Yoon Ah though because her overall look was just fabulous! :D

21. mahsa January 16, 2010 at 05:54 #

i saw so many amazing outfits this week
    i can hardly decide which of these amazing ladies
    is the best dressed but my top five is: 1-diane kruger
    2-lily cole-3- rachel mcadam 4- jennifer connely 5- julianne moore

22. Mea January 16, 2010 at 08:13 #

I finally chose Amber Valletta, although I also love Oh Yoon Ah’s dress. The shoes made the difference!

23. wilwarin January 16, 2010 at 08:41 #

it’s really hard to choose… although i liked more Rachel McAdams in Vionnet Resort 2010 nude dress…. my vote goes to Lily Cole, because she looks really amazing in that dress… i also loved Diane Kruger and Julianne Moore…

24. Rosie January 16, 2010 at 09:26 #

I loved Oh Yoon Ah, although I had never heard of her before your blog. Love the work so far this year. Can’t wait to see your thoughts on the Critics Choice Awards.

• Fashion Critic January 16, 2010 at 10:09 #

working on it now

thanks x

25. adrien January 16, 2010 at 10:29 #

Julianne Moore in Lanvin….
    Gorgeous!

26. sexy legs and body January 16, 2010 at 10:33 #

Well i voted for the underdog, Anna Friel, however my favorite lady is Rachel McAdams. But I think Anna is pretty well dressed.

Great choices…

Colin.

27. Symon January 16, 2010 at 10:48 #

My vote is for Oh Yoon Ah … :)

28. antoneLLina January 16, 2010 at 12:02 #

fc, excuse me, where is the wonderful olivia wilde? :)

29. sydneycheapchic January 16, 2010 at 14:01 #

I had so many favourites this week.. would have to be from list: Rachel McAdams, Amber and Julianne..

not from list: Katherine McPhee in Marchesa, Rachel McAdams in Vionnet and also Doo Ri, and Uhm Ji Won in Burberry.

Final vote to Rachel for an all round great week!

30. nisha January 16, 2010 at 17:31 #

this was such a great week which made it difficult to decide but i hope we get more of these. after taking a long time to decide between Oh Yoon Ah in Burberry Prorsum and Jennifer Connelly in Balenciaga i still have not been able to decide. so i don’t think i will be able to vote but i am going to keep trying to decide. my third choice would be diane and fourth would be rachel.thanks for posting FC and i look forward to reading you choice.

31. Sue Jin January 17, 2010 at 05:17 #

It took me forever to decide but I ended up choosing Amber in RM by Roland Mouret.
    2nd would go to Diane Kruger., then Oh Yoon Ah, then Rachel, then Jennifer and Lea. lol. They all looked so good.