“The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry” Press Conference

The stars of the new drama “The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry” turned out in full force for a press conference in South Korea.

Park Jin-hee wore a Diane Von Furstenberg Josun strapless mini dress from the Resort 2010 collection.

This dress is just gorgeous, but I’m just not sure about the tights and shoes.

I would’ve liked to have see this dress worn with something other than a black shoe, which I think seems to dull down the colours of the dress.

I am in lust. I love everything about this look and it’s such an amazing colour against her skin tone.

I’m really glad that this look has been worn with the same shoes as on the runway.

Yesterday Andrew was wishing he would see this Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010 look at the Golden Globes.

He may not get his wish as Uhm Ji Won wore it to this press conference.

Wang Bit Na wore a Fendi bustier jumpsuit with peep toe Christian Louboutin ankle boots.

At first I couldn’t make up my mind about the boots, but I quite like them as they complement her edgy look.

Love the accessories as well, especially the necklace.

I’m glad to see this jumpsuit styled well.

The drama will premiere on January 20.

Credit: Style.com & Newsen.com

In Sienna Miller's Closet - Thakoon Bustier Romper

In Sienna Miller’s Closet – Thakoon Bustier Romper

"24" Season 8 Premiere

“24” Season 8 Premiere

16 Responses to “The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry” Press Conference

1. TMCFS January 15, 2010 at 16:05 #

I find it very interesting how asian actress wear all of the western designers.
    The Burberry outfit is my favrorite!

2. Leo January 15, 2010 at 16:09 #

Park Jin-hee looks breathtaking. I love it even with the tights, they are not really black, and I like that the shoes are not that loud because the dress is so full of information. Amazing.

3. Andrew Mackinnon January 15, 2010 at 16:26 #

I’m absolutely over the moon that somebody wore that dress! :D
    I must say, the pleating on the skirt isn’t as dramatic as on the runway, but all the same, I think it was one of the strongest looks of Spring 2010.

Thanks so much for mentioning my comment by the way, really appreciate it.

• Danika January 15, 2010 at 17:11 #

I agree, I noticed that myself. The pleating on the runway is much much nicer- the one she’s wearing is far less elaborate, so much so that it looks like a high-street copy. If it were though, I’d definitely buy one!

The black tights Park Jin-hee’s wearing are a bit heavy, but I love how the red of her Louboutin soles is clearly visible, as it really breaks up the all black bottom half. I adore this Burberry collection, but I think the DVF might be my fave!

4. Koka January 15, 2010 at 16:36 #

Ahhh, I’m so in love with Burberry S/S 10 collection, it seems no one can go wrong with it)

• Flutterbang January 15, 2010 at 22:16 #

Same here, everything about it is gorgeous

5. mm January 15, 2010 at 17:08 #

Wang Bit Na in the jumpsuit is my favorite!

• mol January 15, 2010 at 21:59 #

Me too!

6. Dora January 15, 2010 at 17:08 #

Uhm Ji Won and Wang Bit Na are gorgous.
    I agree with you about the tights of Park Jin-hee.

7. wilwarin January 15, 2010 at 17:13 #

tights should be banned by law on the redcarpet! sigh… Park Jin-hee wore amazing dress… i just don’t understand how she could do that to dress… those tights are really killing it… such a shame…
    i love Wang Bit Na jumsuit and she looks amazing from head to toe… Uhm Ji Won looks so elegant, this colour is great on her and i adore the dress :)

8. mimi January 15, 2010 at 17:46 #

Uhm Ji Won is my favorite of all the asian stars who wore burberry prorsum this week. I see her as a bdotw contender. what an amazing week! good luck FC organizing the bdotw poll :)

9. GirlOne January 15, 2010 at 21:01 #

Michelle Monaghan wore that Fendi jumpsuit on “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” the other night, pairing it with a great holster-like necklace. She looked A-MAZING!!

10. FF January 15, 2010 at 22:17 #

Unexpectedly loving Wang Bit Na in the Fendi jumpsuit. Totally loving the shoes too! I wonder if it’s the assymetric bob that’s driving my unequivocal embrace of ir? Or just that this is one of those times when some takes a look and owns it as opposed to just wearing it.

Fierce indeed!

11. Ferne January 16, 2010 at 11:57 #

Just the FYI
    Koreans are in love with leggings and tights! they wear it with practically everything, so i guess it’s natural for them to feel like they need to wear them all the time

• Sue Jin January 17, 2010 at 05:29 #

No. I mean their still popular like they are in any other country but it when it comes down to celebrities tights and leggings aren’t as present as you make it seem it would be. Just my thoughts.

Park Jin Hee is on my list of favorite actresses but she killed the dress by wearing those heels and tights. Um Ji Won and Wang Bit Na look amazing. I like how all three women are presenting 3 different looks and give out 3 different moods/feeling

12. ~**colette**~ February 3, 2010 at 23:51 #

Park Jen-hee’s dress is all around perfect for her the colors and everything she paired it very nicely with some black tights and black ankle boots well done :D