Runway To The Pix Morning Show – Katharine McPhee In 3.1 Phillip Lim

Katharine McPhee is in full on promo mode as she continues to promote her new album “Unbroken”.

This week she was at “The Pix Morning Show” in New York where she performed her new single “Keep Drivin'”.

Her look is constantly changing.

She went from a very sophisticated Marchesa look on Conan O’Brien’s late night show, to a more laid back look for this morning show.

Her ensemble included ankle boots, patterned tights, a blue mini skirt and a 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘OK’ hand printed tee.

The look has a weird mish-mash of colours that surprisingly doesn’t offend me.

I was hoping stars would jump off the ankle boot trend in 2010, but I guess it’s here to stay for a while.

The stylish statement making tee was one of the many hand printed tees in the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2010 collection.

This tee is available to purchase from Browns Fashion and Matches Fashion.com.

Credit: Style.com & Rex Features

In Wang Bit Na's Closet - Fendi Stretch-Wool Bustier Jumpsuit

In Wang Bit Na’s Closet – Fendi Stretch-Wool Bustier Jumpsuit

In Sienna Miller's Closet - Thakoon Bustier Romper

In Sienna Miller’s Closet – Thakoon Bustier Romper

8 Responses to Runway To The Pix Morning Show – Katharine McPhee In 3.1 Phillip Lim

1. Elise January 15, 2010 at 14:10 #

The blue skirt looks awful with the rest of the outfit.
    With another skirt, she would have been perfect.

2. Karima January 15, 2010 at 14:17 #

I really look that casual-cool look. The top goes perfectly with the turquoise skirt but I’m hating whose thights. I surprised you did not comment on that FC ;-)

3. Jane January 15, 2010 at 14:48 #

The skirt is also 3:1 Resort 2010, it looks a little iffy to me though…I think it should be sitting a little higher up on her body and the belt she’s chosen doesn’t look nearly as good as the double wrapped style of the original. However, I do think the colour is delightful.

• Fashion Critic January 15, 2010 at 14:50 #

I too wondered if it was the same, but I’m still not sure

4. Lala/S-R January 15, 2010 at 14:53 #

Thank goodness she choose to NOT wear the one with the sign of horns! She looks great.

5. Koka January 15, 2010 at 14:57 #

I’m definitely NOT liking those tights. They ruined the look, imo

6. Naomi January 15, 2010 at 15:30 #

I think this look is fresh and cute. This is also the first time I think the blond looks good on her. Until now every time I saw her I thought “Go back to brown! What are you thinking?!”

7. eighty January 16, 2010 at 05:25 #

hmmm… she looks styled. not buying it