Runway To Fox All Star Party – Olivia Wilde In Alexander McQueen

Olivia Wilde was electric at the Fox 2010 Winter All-Star Party wearing a stunning vivid blue Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 jersey dress.

I love those sculptural details on the shoulder and hip which prevent this look from being boring.

If you’re thinking “This dress wasn’t presented Alexander McQueen’s “Plato’s Atlantis” Spring 2010″, you would be right.

This look appears in McQueen’s Spring 2010 look book alongside other pieces we didn’t see as McQueen often expands his line to include more wearable pieces.

We get other Spring preview from Ms Wilde, as she shows off the not yet available Jimmy Choo’s Quito sandals.

I’m loving this look from head-to-toe.

[nggallery id=279]

Credit: Alexander McQueen & London Features

Angelababy's Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Angelababy’s Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

In Sophia Bush's Closet - Hervé Léger Striped Bandage Mini Dress

In Sophia Bush’s Closet – Hervé Léger Striped Bandage Mini Dress

14 Responses to Runway To Fox All Star Party – Olivia Wilde In Alexander McQueen

1. Pablo January 13, 2010 at 10:26 #

Absolutely lovely!!

Great dress, great heels and very intelligent girl to throw her hair to one side so we can all see the structured shoulder!!

On the model it looks like the dress is a little more see-thru around the hem, right?

Ps- Oh, FC, I’m sure you’re already working on Diane Kruger’s amazing Chanel appearance!! ;)

• Fashion Critic January 13, 2010 at 12:05 #

it was Karl Lagerfeld

2. lucia January 13, 2010 at 11:08 #

Olivia looks great as always!

I just went to see the whole McQueen lookbook and there’s one strapless reddish gown.. :sigh: I fell in love. I have a new dream: see that dress during this awards season

3. antoneLLina January 13, 2010 at 11:18 #

OMG!what a vision…i’m just drooling over her! please BDOTW…i can’t find anything wrong here. for first i can say i love expecially her hair, but one second after i look at her shoes, and then i look at her dress…no no, i can’t choose something better than other one!

4. Bego January 13, 2010 at 11:18 #

I love Olivia in this dress, she looks fantastic. But it seems like the fabric is different, it’s see-through on the model, but not on Olivia..

5. Jennifer January 13, 2010 at 11:56 #

Ah-ha, you did post it! Told you it was your favorite color!

You know FC… I’m seeing a pattern this week… all the BDOTW looks I’ve seen this far (and I include this one, in my opinion), are all simpler dresses that the women wear the heck out of.

• Fashion Critic January 13, 2010 at 12:03 #

We are seeing some great looks. you’re right

6. Ally January 13, 2010 at 12:58 #

Those shoes are devine! Love that color on her and the little swirl at the shoulder.

7. Marie B January 13, 2010 at 13:02 #

is it me… or can you see the pelvis bone popping out of the models body!! what the f**k!?… somebody get that chick a burger! QUICK! no joke… that disgusting! x

8. wilwarin January 13, 2010 at 13:38 #

she looks divine… i love this colour on her, i love the shoes and make up and hair are perfection. and i’m absolutely crazy about her ring and bracelets… definitely BDOTW material…

9. Eve January 13, 2010 at 14:15 #

I am also shocked by the model’s right bone popping out, it just doesnt look right.. or attractive. how come the designers or people in charge dont see that? it just looks freakish. much better on the actress

10. Leo January 13, 2010 at 21:30 #

It looks a bit all over the place to me, the dress does nothing for her, this shade of blue looks terrible against her skin and I really hate her choice of shoes.

11. afym January 13, 2010 at 21:45 #

I really like Olivia’s hair, it looks so healthy and shiny.. And as some said, quite smart of her to sweep to one side to show of the dress. I also like to see a very beautiful celebrity who isn’t stick skinny!

in regards to the model, she IS really skinny but some people just have very portruding (sp?) bones.. My pelvis bone is also quite prominent, but I’m definitely NOT underweight.. though I’m not denying she is very very thin.

12. Jen January 14, 2010 at 02:09 #

the point on the model’s hip that we’re seeing is the anterior superior illiac spine. that model is really too thin, I think, and the dress is really not helping.