Runway To The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien – Katharine McPhee In Marchesa

Slowly but surely Katharine’s McPhee’s blonde ‘do is growing on me.

Last week on “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien” the former American Idol contestant perform her new single “Had it All”.

She looked gorgeous commanding the stage wearing a very chic Marchesa Fall 2009 black ensemble.

The look consisted of a plunging sculptured black jacket with a cut-out star shoulder detail, paired with narrow tuxedo pants.

I love her added detail of that stunning jeweled belt.

It really adds a lot of pizazz to her look, making me love her look over the runway.

Black boots and a two-tone diamond bracelet complete the look.

This has to be one of my favourite looks from Katharine.

[nggallery id=278]

Credit: Style.com & NBC

Runway To Sidewalk - Katy Perry In Christopher Kane

Runway To Sidewalk – Katy Perry In Christopher Kane

Who Wore Lanvin Better? Audrey Tautou or Lucy Liu

Who Wore Lanvin Better? Audrey Tautou or Lucy Liu

8 Responses to Runway To The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien – Katharine McPhee In Marchesa

1. Jennifer January 12, 2010 at 20:09 #

I have to say that’s the first time I’ve ever really liked the blonde hair on Katharine myself. The look works really well.

• Sue Jin January 15, 2010 at 02:27 #

^ I agree! This is the best Ive seen her. She looks fabulous.

2. Erika January 12, 2010 at 20:30 #

Nice outfit, but she’s starting to look like Heidi Range from Sugababes

3. Elise January 12, 2010 at 21:05 #

She looks cute with blond hair, even if I didn’t really like it at first
    The outfit would be perfect without the holes on the sleeves.

4. Elly January 12, 2010 at 21:57 #

I love the Louboutins from the runway look. Those would have been fab to complete the look. Has anyone else been seen out with those shoes?

5. Laura January 12, 2010 at 22:07 #

This look is edgy and fabulous. And the belt makes the proportions look great. I love the black with blonde hair combo.

6. Eighty Jane January 13, 2010 at 01:44 #

i REALLY dislike her as a blonde. i mean, does style have to be so formulaic? the color makes her less attractive

7. Gaber January 13, 2010 at 09:56 #

Conan has better hair.
    Enough said.

On the subject of the clothes – the sculptured detail looks disastrous on her, making it look like she’s wearing a WAAAAAY to short skirt WITH pants, completely losing the edge the runway version has. I’d much prefer if the jacket was really made into a dress for her – she looks pretty darn decent in the last picture where we can’t see the pants and it looks like she has a dress on.