Runway To “2nd Annual Robert Garlock Screening” – Penelope Cruz In Naeem Khan

The big guns are back yeaa.

I feel like I’ve been on a red carpet detox, so it was great to see Penelope Cruz look outstanding as she attended the 2nd Annual Robert Garlock Screening to introduce her latest movie “Nine”.

The Spanish beauty looked beautiful wearing a white crystal web beaded Naeem Khan Spring 2010 dress.

The dress has been modified slightly to include a nude lining, which protects her modesty and also allows the crystal details to stand out even more.

I love make-up. So subtle and light and complementary to her gorgeous dress.

Unfortunately I don’t have a full length photo, so I will imagine she wore the same heels as the model.

Hoping to see more Naeem Khan magic on the red carpet this year.

Thank you to Cory from the NYU Tisch School for this exclusive photo.

Credit: Style.com & Cory from the NYU Tisch School

Emma Watson For Burberry Spring 2010

Emma Watson For Burberry Spring 2010

Cirque du Soleil Varekai Gala

Cirque du Soleil Varekai Gala

10 Responses to Runway To “2nd Annual Robert Garlock Screening” – Penelope Cruz In Naeem Khan

1. YSLGirl January 6, 2010 at 12:11 #

On paper, this dress would look amazing on Cruz, right? Sexy, but elegant. So why does it look so drab on her? The modifications. It just looks so boring on her in comparison to the model, but it shouldn’t. Disappointing. Hopefully it’s just an unflattering picture.

Hopefully she’ll pick something more interesting for award season, though I can’t see anything topping her vintage Chanel dress from the NYC premiere of Nine.

2. Leo January 6, 2010 at 12:16 #

It lacks accessories maybe, but I love how this dress looks on her.

3. dressaddict January 6, 2010 at 13:26 #

Great dress, but she looks a little bit…pregnant in this photo, don’t you think?

• Fashion Critic January 6, 2010 at 13:28 #

4. shree January 6, 2010 at 14:23 #

Penelope is beautiful, but something aleays looks slightly askew with her. This dress is gorgeous, but her hair makes it look like something she just threw on. Less makeup and an updo – that would have been perfect.

5. Marvel January 6, 2010 at 16:15 #

Its gorgeous dress, theres no denying it. But there’s something missing, perhaps a clutch or maybe its just because because we cant see a full shot of the pic. There is no denying how gorgeous she it though!

6. SarahV January 6, 2010 at 16:56 #

Pretty! I like how this dress looks on her.

7. Laura January 6, 2010 at 17:03 #

Gorgeous. I love how the make-up, dress, and everything look like they’re all for the same look. Magnifique.

8. Malena January 6, 2010 at 21:20 #

goregeous, but definately looks pregnant.. maybe its just the angle,ha?

9. Jennifer January 6, 2010 at 22:57 #

I don’t care for the neckline on her dress (it looks different to me?), and while the dress is beautiful etcetera, it doesn’t have much of a shape, and Penelope always looks best to me in a dress that is more fitting of her curves or structured..