06.01.10 Advertising

Emma Watson For Burberry Spring 2010

Emma Watson reprised her role as the face of Burberry for their Spring 2010 ad campaign, which was shot by Mario Testino.

She looks fabulous wearing a selection of pieces, with the focus seemingly on the sexy new trench coats as well as the classics trenches.

Emma appears in the campaign alongside her younger brother 17 year old Alex Watson.

I love this campaign. I think Emma is the perfect brand ambassador for the younger crowd that Burberry appear to be aiming this campaign towards.

I LOVE the twisted pieces.

The only criticism I have is that the styling feels much the same as the Fall 2009 campaign.

[nggallery id=268]

Credit: Burberry

In Paula Patton's Closet - Jason Wu Embroidered Chiffon Draped Dress

In Paula Patton’s Closet – Jason Wu Embroidered Chiffon Draped Dress

Runway To "2nd Annual Robert Garlock Screening" - Penelope Cruz In Naeem Khan

Runway To “2nd Annual Robert Garlock Screening” – Penelope Cruz In Naeem Khan

14 Responses to Emma Watson For Burberry Spring 2010

1. Dana Yartin January 6, 2010 at 10:33 #

Burberry ss 2010 is one of my favourite collections and I`m glad they chose Emma.
    Yes the collection reminds of fw 2009 a bit, but who cares when it is so beautiful!. I`m in love with those trenches and colors. And those dresses and skirts! oooohhhh!!! *swooning and crying at the same time*

2. Harrison-jack January 6, 2010 at 10:51 #

The second last image shows Emma in a stunning twisted beige dress, that also features on the febuary issue of vogue australia… I love this whole collection…Its my faviourte i have seen in a while

3. maria January 6, 2010 at 11:03 #

the fall 09 campaign was way better imo.she is uncharismatic in my opinion…in nearly every picture she has quit the same expression…but in the video we could see that she sometimes smiles..no idea why they didn’t take one of these pics……she feels a little bit overloaded with those big shoulders….hmm……don’t like this campaign too much

4. Stuti January 6, 2010 at 11:09 #

It will be too contrived to say Emma is adorable. But, yes, she is. She is beautiful, so beautiful. :)
    I love Burberry, it’s as classic as it gets. Also, I love the campaign, so interesting!

5. Ally January 6, 2010 at 13:20 #

She really is the perfect brand ambassador for Burberry. Their clothes suit her perfectly.

6. Bruna January 6, 2010 at 14:08 #

she’s doing it very well!

7. Raquel January 6, 2010 at 15:28 #

Well, it really has a déja vù feeling, but it is a “cute” campaign, and I think Emma is adorable. She is refreshing. The trenchcoats are cool, too.

8. Adrien January 6, 2010 at 15:56 #

I m starting to fall in love with her… I used to be a bit (a bit?) bored by her but I now think she s getting better and better as she becomes such a sophisticated woman…

9. Danielle January 6, 2010 at 20:50 #

In the second photo (wearing a soft blue trench) her legs disappears! Bad photoshopping I presume.

• maria January 7, 2010 at 17:44 #

loool
      that’s funny…but somehow a scandal…the campaign is released an no one notices that her leg is cut off^^

10. robbie January 6, 2010 at 20:59 #

it just looks like they photoshopped her head onto the bodies. surely an ad campaign is meant to be exciting and make people want to buy the clothes, but these pics just bore me.

• lydia January 7, 2010 at 17:45 #

that’s my problem with the campaign…she doesn’t look comfortable and happy to wear the clothes imo

11. Liza January 7, 2010 at 16:53 #

I might be mistaken, but was Emma’s leg washed out by phtoshop in the picture that she’s wearing a white short? The photo editors these days are really sloppy…