Jessica Szohr For Teen Vogue February 2010

Jessica Szhor is the last main member of the “Gossip Girl” cast to have a solo Teen Vogue cover.

Her February 2010 cover sees her wearing one of my favourite looks from the BCBG Max Azria Spring 2010 collection. I also loved the red Versus safety-pin dress below.

The self-proclaimed “jeans and tee shirt girl” is refreshingly down-to-earth in her interview.

She opens up about her modest attitude towards fame, her relationship with Ed Westwick, and her big screen debut this April in the spring-break thriller “Piranha 3-D.”

Click here for information on the February cover and behind the scenes footage from the shoot.

On her Gossip Girl co-stars and double-dating with them: “I’ve heard horror stories form other actors about egos, people who don’t get along, but we’re all friends. There are people from this job who will be in my life for a very, very long time… Sometimes we double-date with Penn [Badgley] and Blake [Lively], or Leighton [Meester] and Sebastian [Stan]. We all hang out.”

On becoming more than just friends with co-star Ed Westwick: “It kind of just happened. We had fun together, and we were like, ‘All right, let’s see where this goes.’ He’s a really rad guy. He’s awesome and smart and talented and adorable, and we make each other laugh.”

Credit: Style.com & Teen Vogue

In Kate Beckinsale's Closet - Michael Kors Ruched Asymmetric Jersey Dress

In Kate Beckinsale’s Closet – Michael Kors Ruched Asymmetric Jersey Dress

Runway To "Pre-New Year’s Eve Party" - Kim Kardashian In Balenciaga

Runway To “Pre-New Year’s Eve Party” – Kim Kardashian In Balenciaga

26 Responses to Jessica Szohr For Teen Vogue February 2010

1. Caroline January 4, 2010 at 16:11 #

She’s so cute. I love Teen Vogue.

And this blog is awesome. ;)

• Fashion Critic January 4, 2010 at 16:11 #

thanks Caroline

2. Erik Mercedes January 4, 2010 at 16:13 #

Wooohoooo! You’re back! I was starting to get worried since you hadn’t posted in a few days! Happy New Year!!!!

BTW, did you see Kim Kardashian wearing Balenciaga to Eva Longoria’s nightclub opening?!? Ahhhmazing! I posted it over at poor & fly! And it’s def Red Carpet Fashion Awards worthy! ;)

I wish you the best in 2010! xoxoxo

• Fashion Critic January 4, 2010 at 16:28 #

I hadn’t seen those pics, so thanks for the heads up.

Happy New Year

3. miwa January 4, 2010 at 17:42 #

How sad is it that she sounds more down to earth than Taylor who’s only 16 and acts like she’s the queen of the world

• Fashion Critic January 4, 2010 at 18:32 #

thats what I thought when I was reading her interview.

• ahot January 5, 2010 at 13:05 #

Yes, she is a very nice girl. I resisted watching their sitcom (then why the fuss?), but maybe i will just because of her. Definitely one to watch

4. YSLGirl January 4, 2010 at 18:07 #

She looks wonderful in that Versus dress. I would love to see somebody wear that at an event.

• mol January 4, 2010 at 19:40 #

Yes, that would be great!

• Marvel January 4, 2010 at 22:49 #

Cheryl Cole wore it a couple of weeks ago on her ‘night in’. They both look fab!

5. Emma January 4, 2010 at 19:49 #

I love the dress she wears on the cover and the Versus dress.

But it is kind of sad that the people at Teen Vogue put her on the cover as Ed Wstwicks’s girlfriend.

And I’m so happy that you are back!!

• Fashion Critic January 4, 2010 at 19:50 #

I would guess they did that to give her an angle.

I think it’s fair to say Teens are more interested in him than her :)

• Emma January 4, 2010 at 22:18 #

True, but kind of sad really.

6. Catherine January 4, 2010 at 23:34 #

I think she’s gorgeous, and she looks great in these shots. :)

7. Raquel January 5, 2010 at 00:16 #

What I lik about this is that for the first time in ages Teen Vogue shows a young celebrity wearing clothes that are appropriated for the magazine’s readers. The looks are cute, sassy without being vulgar.

8. Tragic January 5, 2010 at 02:45 #

She looks really beautiful and she sound really sweet.

And I desperatly love this versus dress.

9. Tragic January 5, 2010 at 02:52 #

Oh, and talking about teen, did you see that Emma Watson was again the face of Burberry for SS 2010 ? And with her brother Alex Watson (two ad pictures where posted on TFS forum if your interested).

And I’m really disapointed : I don’t know if it’s Testino who did it again, but the set up is really plain and, sadly, the brother of Watson is definitively not a professional model. I would even bet this is his first job as a model.

Truly I really hope it’s not a Testino photoshoot, but I’m almost sure it is. I hope he will find back his magic soon.

• Fashion Critic January 5, 2010 at 09:26 #

I need to look that up thanks

10. robbie January 5, 2010 at 03:24 #

love her she is probably one of few talented people in gossip girl. love the editorial especially the BCBG dress and the versus dress.

11. Lee-Shay January 5, 2010 at 08:59 #

Yes she is definitely cute. Love the versus dress and the way her hair was styled. Happy New Year FC and Sophie! Wishing you everything of the best for 2010. My day just wouldn’t be the same without this blog! mwah

• Fashion Critic January 5, 2010 at 09:24 #

Thanks Lee-Shay.

Happy New Year to you too x

12. Ale January 5, 2010 at 19:35 #

She isn’t talented at all. It’s sad even Teen Vogue put her on the cover just because of Ed

13. betty January 5, 2010 at 21:42 #

Oh I love jessica and all of these looks… but could they not have done a bit more with her hair??? It just looks so mehhh, no styling and looks like it hasn’t been washed!

14. Martin January 6, 2010 at 04:53 #

Happy New Year Fashion Critic!

It has been a while since I posted by it is great to be back and great to see you back after a well-deserved break.

Thought you might be interested to know that Jessica is wearing Alexander Wang’s Spring/Summer 2010 boots on the cover. I’m predicting big things for these shoes – expect to see them everywhere in the next couple of months.

• Fashion Critic January 6, 2010 at 06:05 #

Happy New Year Martin.

As always I will look forward to your comments.

I love those boots, and I will keep an eye out for them on other celebs. x

15. Sue Jin January 12, 2010 at 03:10 #

I love the cover photo. The dress suits her perfectly…. and it brings out her beautiful eyes.