Social Events Of The Week

“Avatar” Paris Press Conference

Zoe Saldana was in Paris recently were she wore a RM by Roland Mouret Jason crepe wrap dress.

The grey dress has a draped collar which gives the casual dress a very smart feel.

I love her the purple peep-toes she paired with this dress.

The Comedy Theatre, London

Keira Knightley kept the Great British winter weather at bay by wearing a leather Burberry Prorsum Fall 2009 coat, which had a warm lining.

A stripey top, skinny jeans and Jimmy Choo Yule biker boots complete the look.

“My Son, My Son What Have YE Done” LA Premiere

I’m sure you will agree with me that had anyone else had worn these Chloe Resort 2010 leopard print tapered pants it would be a major disaster, but somehow Chloe Sevigny pulls them off.

She paired them with a white vest and a leather jacket.

22nd European Film Awards, Germany

Isabelle Huppert aka Cannes “Queen of Couture” arrived at this event wearing a Givenchy Fall 2009 LBD.

It wasn’t any ordinary LBD, as it had only one sleeve.

I love the structure in the shoulders, and the intricate cuts and folds on the that makes this look so interesting.

Hennessey Ingalls Art and Architecture Bookstore, LA

Oh this pop of blue gets me every time.  LOVE IT.

Dita von Teese’s electric blue Alexander McQueen plunging dress was the perfect colour for her pale skin.  I really love the contrast.

She wore her structured dress with black heels, whilst carrying an Alexander McQueen Union Jack skull clasp clutch.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

16 thoughts on “Social Events Of The Week

1. ~**juDee**~

WOW @dita von teese….she is simply, utterly, absoulutely, fabulously stunning. tomorrow im off to MAC to buy a fab shade of red….true inspiration for all women

2. Flutterbang

Chloe looks like Chester Cheetah stuck in the ’80s…and not in a good way. Ouch.

Dita and Zoe,amazing as always..and I really want Kiera’s coat, it’s gorgeous!

3. Ally

That blue is devine on Dita, she should wear it more often.

I really like Kiera’s dressed down look. Esp those boots!

4. Laura

The grey and purple colors look great on Zoe’s skin. Keira Knightley’s look is very street chic. On anybody else. Chloe’s look would look like a costume, but she makes it work. I love Isabelle’s whole look, but the tights are really bothering me. I really have a hard time liking tights with anything.

But Dita was an utter knock-out. The blue with the Dita make-up gives the look an Asian feel. And she shows a good amount of cleavage without losing the high-class feel of the look. Dita has mastered mixing fashion with personal style. *bows to Dita’s fashion excellence*

5. zoe

dita von teese looks so amazing. i want her to be in bdotw, but with you covering so many asian events and we know those events always have so many well dressed ladies i don’t know if you can fit her in. if you can please do because dita von teese is the personification of beauty here.

6. Jennifer

Dita is wearing Christian Louboutins just FYI…. I saw a picture of her walking and they have the signature red inside of the heel.

1. Jennifer

And I realized on the close up… even Dita has begun the white eye make up.

My world is a bit more shattered and bit colder than it used to be.

7. André

I absolutely loved Dita von Teese. That blue is absolutely stunning next to her pale colouring.

P.S. Seems she’s got a bit of that powder problem Nicole Kidman had recently. It’s most noticeable around her right eye. Gorgeous, nonetheless!

8. mol

Except for Isabelle’s tights, I have no complaints about any of looks (not even quirky Chloe’s outfit) – just to say though that Zoe is my fav.

9. Dana Yartin

Thanks gees Dita`s white powder obsession is not that cathastrofic like it was on Nicole!
    And that electric blue is so devine.
    Ideal combination of red and blue.