Despite comments like “Boobs or legs. Pick one Blake”. The Gossip Girl actress still won the Best Dressed poll this week.

Like you we were floored by Blake who upstaged Rachel McAdams at her “Sherlock Holmes” New York premiere.

Blake’s hair, make-up and my oh my that barely there Dolce & Gabbana dress was just spectacular.

I agree with majority who said “if I had a body like hers, I’d probably want to show it off too.”

I fell in love with British actress Kelly Reilly this week.

She was stunning wearing a peach silk chiffon Alberta Ferretti embroidered gown.

Even the rain couldn’t dampen her spirit. She still looked amazing wearing my favourite gown from Alberta Ferretti’s Spring 2010 collection.

Credit: Wireimage

Moran Atias In Valentino - National Women's History Museum Women Making History Event

Moran Atias In Valentino – National Women’s History Museum Women Making History Event

Elle Style Awards Shanghai

Elle Style Awards Shanghai

12 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Blake Lively In Dolce & Gabbana And Kelly Reilly In Alberta Ferretti

1. mm December 20, 2009 at 18:32 #

Kelly Reilly was my favorite also, I am glad she was your pic too.

2. nyma December 20, 2009 at 18:49 #

Blake is my superstar! this look among with the Emmys, is my all time favorite :) she’s not afraid to flaunt it or to try something new BUT keep it balanced and chic, some gossip girls need to catch on to tht however (i guess we all know who im referring to, we have pretty much given up on taylor momsen).
    Looking fwd to many more jaw dropping looks frm Blake! :)

3. mol December 20, 2009 at 19:42 #

Nice choice! Kelly looked very ethereal and romantic in her Alberta Ferretti, the wet hem only added to her allure.

I opted for Fergie this week, even though her look was unexpected to me. She often seems to go for a harder, darker edge, wearing looks I almost but not quite like. But everything was perfect this time – the hair, the accessories, the Grecian goddess dress – I just had to vote for her!

Blake would have been my second choice, she sizzled with spectacular sexiness, somehow avoiding looking cheap, though barely dressed. I loved that she pulled such a scanty look off, i just didn’t like her shoes or her turquoise accessories.

4. Lou December 20, 2009 at 20:46 #

I think the 2 Kelly R’s had an amazing week! Kelly Reilly was my fave – such a beautiful gown. Kelly Rowland was next – she looked fantastic and was quite a different red carpet look for her.

5. sydneycheapchic December 20, 2009 at 21:49 #

Ooh great choice FC.. I love her overall look!

6. Thomas Monks December 20, 2009 at 22:01 #

Wasnt Kelly at the Sherlock Holmes premire in london with this look

7. justme December 20, 2009 at 22:10 #

I voted for Kelly so I’m glad she’s FC’s choice too. She looked heavenly in that dress even with the bottom soaked.

I’m silently judging the Blake voters.

• Stuti December 21, 2009 at 07:05 #

Haha! :D

8. Bego December 20, 2009 at 23:40 #

even though I voted for Kate Hudson, I love your choice FC, she was radiant.

9. zoe December 21, 2009 at 00:19 #

yes, blake has an amazing body and who wouldn’t want her body but everytime she steps out she keeps showing more and more. showing your panties isn’t attractive it’s very close to being debauched. you can have a great body, wear clothes to cover most of your body and still look sexy. and again, blake has an amazing body so that’s great for her, but she should seriously try and be more ladylike.

10. Juliana December 21, 2009 at 02:47 #

I really like Kelly Reilly’s gown, but I think that, if it wasn’t for the darker details, she’d be really washed out.

I just loved Blake’s look!

11. Lala/S-R December 21, 2009 at 05:55 #

Oh, sadness. I’m not a fan of her body. So, no envy here. I wish Kelly had won. She has a lovely body herself.