On Wednesday night’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” show, Sarah Jessica Parker talked to Jimmy about ‘Sex and the City 2′ and her inquisitive son.

The star dazzled wearing an Emilio Pucci Spring 2010 mini dress, which she wore with fishnet tights and black patent peep-toes.

This is such a cute look and totally wearable for someone of SJP petite frame.

Ladies love Lagerfeld at the moment as Uncle Karl’s Chanel Spring 2010 collection is going down a storm with actresses this week.

First Diane Kruger, then Demi Moore now SJP.

Sarah wore a beautiful crocheted ensemble with a cropped cardigan accented with red and blue floral appliqu├ęs for her appearance on “The Today Show” with Matt Lauer yesterday.

Her look was paired with Chanel Spring 2010 striped tights and Nicholas Kirkwood heels.

This is my favourite look from her this week.

Credit: Style.com & Rex Features

Runway To 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross' - Rihanna In Alexandre Vauthier Couture

Runway To ‘Friday Night with Jonathan Ross’ – Rihanna In Alexandre Vauthier Couture

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

10 Responses to Sarah Jessica Parker Promoting “Did You Hear About The Morgans?” Wearing Emilio Pucci & Chanel

1. Ally December 18, 2009 at 18:29 #

The dresses are cute, but we may need to stage a weird hosery intervention. Esp in the first look, they don’t match the dress at all.

• JB December 18, 2009 at 20:29 #

I kind of agree, but I also like the craziness of it all…

BUT I think the black shoes in the second look are too harsh.

2. Lala/S-R December 18, 2009 at 18:43 #

Ahh, SJP is just so refreshing. I love the Chanel outfit.

3. mol December 18, 2009 at 18:48 #

Brillant – both looks, so very good!

4. Laura December 18, 2009 at 18:58 #

I’m not the biggest fan of fishnets, but they look fierce on SJP.

I like how each look is appropriate for the show. The Pucci dress and fishnets is perfect for a night show. And the Chanel look works well for a morning show. Nice outfits!

5. cucumber eyes December 18, 2009 at 20:22 #

i love both looks… she really looks great… and some ladies should take notes from SJP how to wear tights (cough Eva Mendes cough)

6. ZJL December 19, 2009 at 08:21 #

I love her fishnets and agree that there is a way to mix patterns (which Europeans do and Americans not so much) and SJP knows what she’s doing.

My little teeny Q for SJP, though, is after doing countless talk-show appearances, haven’t you learned yet not to wear a micro-mini so you either show off your Britney, OR you sit knock-kneed, like this, looking like you have to pee?

As for the chrochet number. I love love love women being free with their clothes at any age (I’m no spring chicken myself) but I also do agree with a certain standard (very loosely applied) of age apropriateness. I think this dress just doesn’t flatter a woman over 40. It’s too little-bo-peep. I also agree that the black sandals are wrong with both the tights and the dress. I’d have gone for..you know what, I can’t think of anything better. I think I”m just not a fan of the dress….

7. lorna December 19, 2009 at 16:17 #

Looks good. Would have ditched the fishnets me self.
    Chanel dres,, WOW ! xx

8. Matt December 19, 2009 at 17:11 #

It broke my heart when a magazine called her the unsexiest woman, because she is soo beautiful in my opinion, these photos and her clothing

• Fashion Critic December 19, 2009 at 19:13 #

I remember that. How very cruel.

I saw her reaction when an interviewer asked her and she was devastated.

Some would pretend it didn’t effect them, but she was so upset she couldn’t hide her pain :(