Celebrities Love…Maison Michel Bunny Ears

These bunny inspired headbands by Michel Maison have been causing quite a stir.

It will come as no surprise that Lady Ga Ga wore this look but we’re so used to seeing her theatrical looks now that it hardly seems shocking anymore.

Both Lily and Lady Ga Ga wore these ears with the built in veils across their faces.

Lily was on stage so I can kind of forgive her.

The Olsen twins wore these headbands to the “Opening Ceremony Flagship Store Opening” in Tokyo back in August.

As FC has recently found out, I love these girls and in my eyes, they can do no wrong.

However, on this occasion I’m a little lost for words.

I don’t like this look, I never have but I suppose I expected them to wear them at some point or another.

If they were going to channel this look anywhere then Tokyo was the right place as kitsch pieces like this always seem to go down well in Asia.

So what’s your verdict on these ears?

A cute accessory or a major fashion no-no?

These black mini mouse style headband with a veil can be purchased from Browns Fashion for £270 / $438.91 / €304.81

Credit: PacificCoastNews & Wireimage

Diane Kruger Loves Her...Jil Sander 'JIL' Bag

Diane Kruger Loves Her…Jil Sander ‘JIL’ Bag

Sarah Jessica Parker Loves Her Diane De Maria 'Bonnie' Bag

Sarah Jessica Parker Loves Her Diane De Maria ‘Bonnie’ Bag

9 Responses to Celebrities Love…Maison Michel Bunny Ears

1. Erin December 18, 2009 at 15:59 #

They do have a lot of character, but they’re pretty expensive for a hair accessory. I guess that doesn’t matter much as a celeb though :)

• gasp December 19, 2009 at 18:05 #

I think they are cute and funny, but the price is not proportional to their real value!

2. mol December 18, 2009 at 16:24 #

I think they are cute in the right context – I love the way the Olsen twins look here, and Lily too. Not so much Lady Gaga (who is normally a fav of mine), as she looks too rabbity already…..so again, context and suitability…..not all of us can pull off the same thing!

3. I Get a Fever December 18, 2009 at 16:24 #

I’m so not into the bunny ear look. I get them as a stage accessory but on the red carpet? I think the Olsen twins look just plain silly in them.

4. Lula December 18, 2009 at 16:32 #

I think they are great if they are being worn to an event that allows for quirkiness and fun. Lady Gaga can wear them anytime of course, but the Olsen Twins look cute in them. Wouldn’t advise or expect them on the red carpet but other than that, why not? Fashion should be fun.

5. Clancy December 18, 2009 at 18:12 #

As a girl who LOVES the Olsen twins, I’d have to say that in MY personal opinion… Ashley can do no wrong. Mary-Kate is a little too….. renaissance/hobo/gothic.. I don’t even KNOW- looking for me, so her looks often stretch beyond my comfort zone.. buutt love the dress and the coat on Ashley, and they’re in Tokyo where pop fashion rules, so I’d have to say it works.. ish.

6. Lala/S-R December 18, 2009 at 18:50 #

It’s cute and fun. I like it for them. Especially Lady Gaga and the Olsen twins.

7. ZJL December 19, 2009 at 08:32 #

Unless you are Lady Gaga, a playboy bunny or a Disney character, this accessory screams “FASHION VICTIM”. !!!

8. lorna December 19, 2009 at 16:24 #

There fun, that for sure.
    Trust gaga to be wearing them, lol.
    The olsens look great.