Runway To Robin Thicke’s Album Release Party – Leighton Meester In Mark Fast

This is the 3rd time we have seen a look from Mark Fast on the red carpet, so I’m very happy the Canadian knitwear designer is getting a lot of love from celebrities at the moment.

Earlier this week we saw Anouck Lepere wearing a white dress from his Spring 2009 collection and prior to that Rihanna wore an orange dress from his Fall 2009 collection.

Leighton Meester wore a black scoop neck knit dress from the designers recent Spring 2010 collection which I actually like on her, despite recently falling out of love with Leigton’s “edgy” style.

The look was paired with Christian Louboutin leopard print ankle boots.

I love the look, I’m not frighten by the make-up, but what is up with the fake beauty spot?

She continues to baffle me.

[nggallery id=257]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

When Bad Make-Up Happens To Good People - Nicole Kidman

When Bad Make-Up Happens To Good People – Nicole Kidman

14 Responses to Runway To Robin Thicke’s Album Release Party – Leighton Meester In Mark Fast

1. Juliana December 16, 2009 at 15:08 #

It looks like she’s trying to pull a Dita, don’t you think?

• Fashion Critic December 16, 2009 at 15:16 #

If she is it’s a very lazy attempt

• ella December 16, 2009 at 15:27 #

stil looks bad to me…..the dress looks way better on the runway model.the only good thing about this look are her shoes.Her make is up too vampish.is she trying to get the fake mark in her eyes?

2. Maud December 16, 2009 at 15:15 #

No no no! I’ve always been very supportive of Leighton even since her new “edgy” look but she looks awful there! what’s that make up about?? I can’t believe her management team let her go out like that! Nice dress but horrible and ridiculus make up. yuk yuk yuk

3. Ally December 16, 2009 at 15:56 #

I’m starting to wonder if her make-up person’s last client was Bozo the Clown. Seriously, woman, stop the abuse of your beautiful face.

4. cucumber eyes December 16, 2009 at 16:00 #

ok… halloween was long time a go… this girl needs new make up artist/stylist asap… i’m not kidding…

5. lily December 16, 2009 at 16:10 #

beautiful girl with bad makeup. such a shame…
    it ruins her, i love her but dont try too hard. Leighton is already over 20, not a teenager anymore.

6. b December 16, 2009 at 16:43 #

Maybe she saw how crazy you guys are over Dita and she’s trying to get some love?

She apparently didn’t get any from here, so…

7. Lala/S-R December 16, 2009 at 17:21 #

Oh, she looks lovely. I actually don’t mind the make-up except ofr the fake beauty spot.

8. Matt December 16, 2009 at 19:13 #

Ah Leighton, destroying fashion, one disaster at a time, She hasn’t found her look yet, she would look like an D plus Rihanna and sometimes a F minus Dita

9. mol December 16, 2009 at 19:57 #

Much love to fellow Canadian Mark Fast, but not to Leighton – it’s all bad lately.

10. justme December 16, 2009 at 20:03 #

I love the knitted dress and while I wouldn’t have paired it with leopard shoes, somehow she makes the look work from the neck down.

What in the Pennywise hell is happening with her face though? I don’t know.

11. Clancy December 16, 2009 at 22:16 #

At first I was like, gross…. BUUTTT after a while I, decided, I like this look.. I think we all just expect a clean cut, Gossip-girl style.. If I were her I’d be shying away from headbands and candy pink gloss as well… her music is edge, so she’s probably just trying to match that and make her own identity.. and she’s getting attention in the fashion world regardless, so she must be doing soooomething right…

12. YSLGirl December 16, 2009 at 23:43 #

She should sack the makeup stylist, but other than that, she looks good.

She’s had a few questionable red carpet outings, but overall, I think she’s had a great year. A lot more interesting than Blake Lively, that’s for sure.