“Nine” Luncheon

Before we bring you the New York Premiere of “Nine”, yesterday in New York the ladies of the eagerly anticipated film arrived at a luncheon.

Marion Cotillard is finally on the promotional trail.

The French actress look chic wearing an Elie Saab Fall 2009 taupe sheath dress, paired with burgandy pumps.

Love everything about this look.

Kate Hudson gave her a run for her money in the chic stakes, looking very sophisticated wearing a Stella McCartney nude suit with a floral print blouse.

I love those wide pants and that California glow.

Nicole Kidman didn’t make much of an effort wearing a grey ensemble with blue kitten heels *scratches eyes out*

Is that an elastic band in her hair?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

20 Comments
Who Wore Stella McCartney Better? Thandie Newton, Stella McCartney, Jessica Simpson or Liya Kebede

In Anne Hathaway's Closet - Jill Stuart Feeney Dress

In Anne Hathaway’s Closet – Jill Stuart Feeney Dress

20 Responses to “Nine” Luncheon

1. Stuti December 16, 2009 at 10:01 #

Marion! I am so glad to see her, finally. Woman looks amazing, love those pumps on her. Tell me if I am crazy, but I think a Marion-Elie Saab looks better than Marion-Dior, even though Dior is my favourite house ever.

• Stuti December 16, 2009 at 10:03 #

Also, Nicole has started to get on my nerves now. Am I being too mean?
      Kate’s blouse is so pretty, and I love how it contrasts with the suit!

• Fashion Critic December 16, 2009 at 10:15 #

I agree Saab works better for me too

2. http://www.thegoldencupcakes.blogspot.com/ December 16, 2009 at 10:10 #

love kate and marion, both so diferent but oh! so good!!!

where was Penelope??

• Fashion Critic December 16, 2009 at 10:13 #

I saw pictures of her yesterday out with Javier. Not sure why she wasn’t at this event

• YSLGirl December 16, 2009 at 11:13 #

I’m convinced that there’s only a limited amount of the actresses that are allowed to attend/promote one event! Apart from the Nightline event, the WHOLE cast have never been together.

• Fashion Critic December 16, 2009 at 11:17 #

I think you make a good point.

3. mol December 16, 2009 at 10:48 #

Kate is the standout for me – she looks stunning head to toe.

• ella December 16, 2009 at 13:12 #

yes, kate for BDOTW…..just love her outfit. I really like Marion’s pumps.unpredictable.
      Speaking of shoes, how many kitten heels does Nicole Kidman own?…burn them please! i’m thankful we have’nt seen another L’Wren Scott dress on her this time but this look is just too casual.

4. FelipeA December 16, 2009 at 11:10 #

I love Marion, but she always dresses too old for her age, plus the dress looks restrictive in a way. she doesn’t seem to be enjoying herself that much in this. i wish she’d worn the look right before this onw without the necklace and she would’ve looked so much younger.

5. YSLGirl December 16, 2009 at 11:12 #

I don’t like how Marion keeps on wearing Elie Saab. I think she’s much better in Chanel and Lanvin.

• YSLGirl December 16, 2009 at 11:15 #

Oh and I love Kate’s outfit. Best Dressed?

6. mm December 16, 2009 at 12:19 #

The entire cast was together for an interview with Larry King last night via CNN before the NY premiere. They even had Sophia Loren via satellite.You got to see them interact with each other and Larry King. I totally understand why Kate and Fergie have been the stand outs because they have great personalities. Nicole continues to be present but monotone and forever blushing. Marion was very reserved and Penelope well she has her moments. Dame Judi Dench and Sophia Loren they are just fabulous and interesting. I see all of this in their looks on the red carpet. I really cant wait to see how Marion will wow me because she seemed so reserved.

7. Vera December 16, 2009 at 12:21 #

Oh Marion!!!

This is what I call BestDressedOfTheWeek.

8. ella December 16, 2009 at 13:09 #

i couldnt agree more FC and stuti
    marion is absolutely stunning

9. ~**juDee**~ December 16, 2009 at 14:09 #

whhyyyy the kitten heels, whyyyyy!!! just wear flats dammit!! *clutches fists in frustration*

10. SarahV December 16, 2009 at 15:51 #

Marion looks amazing!!
    Nicole looks horrific.

11. cucumber eyes December 16, 2009 at 16:14 #

i love marion and kate hudson… nicol i don’t wanna vaste words on her…

12. Lala/S-R December 16, 2009 at 17:35 #

Well, if Kate isn’t the biggest contender lately I don’t know who is. Now that’s how a woman should wear a suit!!!
    Nicole Kidman is failing miserably!

13. justme December 16, 2009 at 20:17 #

That Elie Saab dress gives Marion an amazing figure and I love her shoe choice.

Kate looks great too. Très classe ;)