Runway To Golden Globe Awards Nominations Announcement – Diane Kruger In Chanel

This is what redemption looks like.

12 hours after the disappointing us at the “Inglourious Basterds” DVD Launch, Diane Kruger totally redeems herself like only she can.

This morning in LA the nominations were announced for the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards.

Diane looked gorgeous wearing another Chanel Spring 2010 dress sans bag.

I love her boucle dress with a pretty pink floral trim and a voluminous skirt.

Her favourite Christian Louboutin peep-toes and a wavy updo completed her look.

Phew…and there was me thinking Diane was going to end 2009 on a downer.

Oh and please check out the picture of Clark Kent…I mean Justin Timberlake below.  Looks like him and Jessica Biel both need their sexy back.

[nggallery id=255]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To "Inglourious Basterds" DVD Launch - Diane Kruger In Chanel

Runway To “Inglourious Basterds” DVD Launch – Diane Kruger In Chanel

Jennifer Garner For W Magazine January 2010

Jennifer Garner For W Magazine January 2010

8 Responses to Runway To Golden Globe Awards Nominations Announcement – Diane Kruger In Chanel

1. justme December 15, 2009 at 17:05 #

Diane looks adorable. I love the hair.

LOL @ JT and his extra thick framed glasses. Is he serious?
    He reached his sexy peak in the ‘Cry me a river’ video imo and I’m gonna need him to go back to that asap.

• Fashion Critic December 15, 2009 at 17:34 #

You’re right that was when he peaked. Down hill since then

2. martdip December 15, 2009 at 17:09 #

i like so much diane!!i think she is always very stylish and stunning,she has the sense of style to me!!!in this picture i don’t like a little bit justin,i would like to see him without glasses,but i always love justin!!

3. mol December 15, 2009 at 17:14 #

Only Diane can pull these Chanel dresses off – make them look easy and not overly fussy or pretentious (these too Rococo, too much Marie Antoinette in a fake hayfield dresses). I’m ending the year being really impressed with Diane’s fashion chops.

4. Linda December 15, 2009 at 18:59 #

This is one time I don’t love what Diane’s wearing. It makes her look wide, which I never thought possible for her.

• Gaber December 16, 2009 at 08:01 #

While there were other times where I also disliked what Diane was wearing, I do agree with the rest of your statement.

5. YSLGirl December 15, 2009 at 19:47 #

This is not a flattering angle of her outfit, but I really loved it. I also loved the other Chanel outfit, but I didn’t like the shoes.

6. Bego December 15, 2009 at 20:09 #

Definately he needs his sexy back… right now!!
    i love Diane here, she looks lovely.