Runway To BET’s 106 & Park – Rihanna In Jean Paul Gaultier

Rihanna continues to promotion her new album ‘Rated R’ with a visit to BET’s 106 & Park to perform new single ‘Hard’.

Normally I can get over the crazy looks Rihanna wears pretty quickly, but I have a feeling this horror will be etched in my memory for a long while because this has to be the worst she has ever looked.

The Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2010 dungarees are incredibly unflattering, as they are in the style of harem pants.

Then she adds a hairnet into the equation, plus fishnet gloves and multiple chains and D&G boots.

I wouldn’t even clean my house in this get up. *shakes head*

[nggallery id=256]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Garner For W Magazine January 2010

Jennifer Garner For W Magazine January 2010

In Kristen Bell's Closet - Jimmy Choo Crocodile-Print Wellington Boots

In Kristen Bell’s Closet – Jimmy Choo Crocodile-Print Wellington Boots

23 Responses to Runway To BET’s 106 & Park – Rihanna In Jean Paul Gaultier

1. mm December 15, 2009 at 19:16 #

NOOOOO WAY!! She has on a costume from 90′s. When I saw those pics, I was like is that Kriss Kross, Coolio or Tupac; She must’ve been watching some Rap City videos from the 90s because she is so channeling that California vibe from back in that time period! LMAO!

• Fashion Critic December 15, 2009 at 19:20 #

you are so right Kriss Kross and Tupac for sure

• MEME December 15, 2009 at 19:51 #

Not Kriss Kross….. because she would’ve worn it backwards if it were them….

• mm December 15, 2009 at 20:06 #

You’re right.! LOL

2. T December 15, 2009 at 19:16 #

That’s one ugly outfit.

3. B December 15, 2009 at 19:29 #

Eww… although on the plus side the performance was great, good to see her smiling! And those boots could…almost work? With a totally different outfit? *tries to be positive*

• Fashion Critic December 15, 2009 at 19:39 #

not working LOL :D

4. maud December 15, 2009 at 19:36 #

Oh RiRi, when are you gonna stop trying so haaard?
    She looks like she’s off to a theme party “Council Estate in the 90′s”! The whole look is ugly, nothing goes together, it’s just a big mess. She tries too hard to be a trend setter or to make a fashion statement on every single occasion. It doesn’t work gal, be yourself!

5. MEME December 15, 2009 at 19:49 #

More proof that her look is completely manufactured and unoriginal….. because a real fashionista would NEVER CO-SIGN to this get up……

6. Ally December 15, 2009 at 19:50 #

Any of the elements of her outfit alone would be a disaster, but only Rihanna would think throwing them all together was a good idea.

7. Sara December 15, 2009 at 20:51 #

That blonde tuft… needs to go. Pronto.

8. Lala/S-R December 15, 2009 at 21:10 #

UGH, I still question how she got a record deal. Her songs are always so annoying.
    Why did they put her in that jumpsuit? It’s eating her alive. By the way, Lady Gaga wore the same boots on the streets during the time of her “Paparazzi” single.

9. Alicia December 15, 2009 at 21:47 #

I love JPG, but I really don’t think overalls should ever be appropriate ever again. Aren’t the overpriced drop-crotch sweatpants enough hideousness for now?

10. Sierra December 16, 2009 at 01:08 #

It’s such a shame that it takes such a terrible outfit for her makeup to be do cute.

11. Matt December 16, 2009 at 01:20 #

On the bright said, her single is called hard…”Tries too hard” would be more befitting. Shouldn’t there be some kind of law for assaulting with a deadly wardrobe?

12. stars&lilies December 16, 2009 at 02:11 #

interesting, because I love this look. I think she looks like she didn’t try hard. and for once she actually looks happy, and half comfortable in what she’s wearing.

i would actually wear these, but perhaps just because I have always had a fondness towards overalls. so alicia i don’t agree because I really hope they do come back into style. meanwhile, I will continue to wear mine :)

• Flutterbang December 16, 2009 at 14:42 #

I’m with you on this one…I’ve never been able to pull off overalls myself, but really like the look of them and think Rihanna looks good.

• Alicia December 16, 2009 at 19:01 #

If you can wear them and love them, kudos to you. I promise never to give anyone wearing overalls the side eye in the street.

13. Sue Jin December 16, 2009 at 05:12 #

I’m still waiting for her comeback…. in STYLE.

14. G December 16, 2009 at 06:05 #

She’s channeling the “Rosie the Riveter” look of the 1940s

• mol December 16, 2009 at 09:33 #

Yes, I was trying to think of what it was – you’re exactly right!

15. Clancy December 16, 2009 at 20:20 #

the only thing that would make this look worst would be a chunky white sports bra and an eyepatch.. sick. i’m over Rhianna trying to be a spikey/violent jailbird/ex-convict.. first of all, that’s her exboyfriend, second of all isn’t she from tropical paradise?! uuuggghhh.

16. Weber from Brazil December 17, 2009 at 14:12 #

Although this look is horrible, I just adore her headband +_+
    It made her most girlie….
    One doubt: Does Rihanna bleach her skin ?? #MichaelJacksonFeelings LoL