Nobel Peace Prize Concert

This weekend in Norway the Smith family were the hosts of the Nobel Peace Prize Concert honouring President Obama.

What a truly genetically blessed family they are, from Will Smith to Willow Smith.

Although I’m devastated that her parents thought it was a good idea to shave half of her hair.

The boys wore velvet suits, whilst the girls wore gowns.

Willow wore a cute white and black gown, whilst Mummy – Jada Pinkett-Smith looked stunning wearing a burnt orange J.Mendel Fall 2009 gown with a classy updo.

I love how Jada styled her gown, which was presented as a one-shoulder gown on the runway.

Her version was less sexy and more appropriate for the occasion.

Natasha Bedingfield was one of the many performers at this concert.

She opted for an electric blue Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2009 criss cross halter dress paired with silver heels.

Norway’s Crown Princess Mette-Marit enjoyed the concert looking beautiful wearing a maroon Prada dress which Reese Witherspoon wore in black back in March.

[nggallery id=251]

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

In Alicia Keys' Closet - Alexander McQueen Painted V-Neck Sweater Dress & Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Boots

In Alicia Keys’ Closet – Alexander McQueen Painted V-Neck Sweater Dress & Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Boots

Social Events Of The Weekend

Social Events Of The Weekend

8 Responses to Nobel Peace Prize Concert

1. mm December 14, 2009 at 16:35 #

The Smith family is beautiful. I also would like to know why and how Willow hair ended up shaven, shudders is correct. They could have corn-rolled her hair down on the side to achieve that mohawk look. I think the parents job is to maintain a child’s hair in a health manor until they are old enough to decide on hairstyles such as that.

• Fashion Critic December 14, 2009 at 16:40 #

You’re right corn-rows would have achieved the same look.

2. robbie December 14, 2009 at 17:01 #

jada and will look good but the kids willows hair????? seriously that is ugly especially on a little girl and jaden i think that is his name, please someone give him a haircut!

natasha, wow she is still making music i thought she fells off the face of the earth. her shoes are jimmy choo blythe the dress is nice thankfully she didnt wear the tights.

mette-marit, really nice but the shoes im not so sure about those.

• mm December 14, 2009 at 17:56 #

Oh the princess, I loved her shoes more than the dress.

• mol December 14, 2009 at 21:28 #

I love the shoes AND the dress…super sophisticated look, Prada naturally, and well accessorized too (purse and neckpiece….or is that part of the dress?). Anyway, it all works for me!

3. Vera December 14, 2009 at 17:57 #

WOW. What a perfect family!

4. mol December 14, 2009 at 21:30 #

Just wanted to add, I really love how Jada wears her dress, the fit is perfect – that waist bow could of swamped her, as she is tiny, but she pulls it all off.

5. Lala/S-R December 15, 2009 at 02:43 #

I love the Smith family. I love to see them together. I just love them!! However, I’m very, very disappointed in them for allowing her to shave half her head too. She always striked me as a little lady. But this is too much. When I first saw these images I was startled. It’s nice, but a bit too mature for her. She better becareful, she might miss out on her childhood and regret it later.
    I love Natasha B. She looks great in blue.