14.12.09 X Factor

Dannii Minogue Wears Osman Yousefzada & J’Aton Couture On The X Factor Final

I’m so happy that little Joe McElderry from South Shields won the X Factor last night, but I’m sad that it’s the end of Monday’s X Factor fashion round-up.

Dannii Minogue continued to prove that you can do so much with a bob with another chic do.

Her hair was held back with a gold hair accessory to show off her Blaguette earrings which she paired with a stack of white diamond Blaguette bracelets.

She looked effortless chic wearing a grey Osman Yousefzada draped goddess dress with a gold wrap and pewter peep-toes.

Simple, yet so very beautiful.

Sunday night saw yet another dramatic hairstyle and an equally dramatic gold J’Aton Couture dress.

I love the lace detail on the bodice, and the way the dress drapes so luxuriously around her hips.

She definitely saved one of her best looks until last.

Credit: Rex Features

X Factor Sunday Final – Dannii Minogue In Jenny Packham

X Factor Sunday Final – Dannii Minogue In Jenny Packham

Runway To X Factor Final - Cheryl Cole In Zuhair Murad & Georges Chakra

Runway To X Factor Final – Cheryl Cole In Zuhair Murad & Georges Chakra

6 Responses to Dannii Minogue Wears Osman Yousefzada & J’Aton Couture On The X Factor Final

1. cucumber eyes December 14, 2009 at 10:37 #

i don’t like the first look, i like the hair, dress is beautiful but i don’t like that grey shade and golden belt with it…
    second dress is to die for. i’m not fan of golden dresses but this one is amazing.

2. mol December 14, 2009 at 12:27 #

Dannii looks great in both looks, but for me, the second look is a real knockout! (I have only seen this show while in London in the fall, but I enjoy your monday morning presentations and have to say overall, that watching for what Dannii wears is my fav _- vs Cheryl, who is also gorg, just not my ‘cuppa tea’.

3. Lisa December 14, 2009 at 19:51 #

WOW.. Dannii’s second look is to die for!
    I think she should be considered for BDOTW!

4. Julia December 14, 2009 at 22:27 #

Stunning as usual, second dress is by J’aton. http://au.tv.yahoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars/galleries/article/-/article/5777529/image/3/dwts-style-gallery/

• Fashion Critic December 14, 2009 at 22:45 #

thanks so much for the confirmation.

I thought it might by J’Aton Couture, but its always so hard to confirm.

5. JacJacJacqui December 27, 2009 at 04:58 #

OH MY GOD. Usually I don’t like shiny or sparkly dresses but that gold dress is absolute perfection! It’s SO flattering. Loving the rockabilly victory roll too.