[glam_ad size="push"]
[glam_ad size="med"]
Menu

14.12.09 X Factor

Dannii Minogue Wears Osman Yousefzada & J’Aton Couture On The X Factor Final

I’m so happy that little Joe McElderry from South Shields won the X Factor last night, but I’m sad that it’s the end of Monday’s X Factor fashion round-up.

Dannii Minogue continued to prove that you can do so much with a bob with another chic do.

Her hair was held back with a gold hair accessory to show off her Blaguette earrings which she paired with a stack of white diamond Blaguette bracelets.

She looked effortless chic wearing a grey Osman Yousefzada draped goddess dress with a gold wrap and pewter peep-toes.

Simple, yet so very beautiful.

Sunday night saw yet another dramatic hairstyle and an equally dramatic gold J’Aton Couture dress.

I love the lace detail on the bodice, and the way the dress drapes so luxuriously around her hips.

She definitely saved one of her best looks until last.

Credit: Rex Features

In Jessica Biel's Closet - Oscar de la Renta Pleated Duchess Satin Gown

In Jessica Biel’s Closet – Oscar de la Renta Pleated Duchess Satin Gown

Runway To X Factor Final - Cheryl Cole In Zuhair Murad & Georges Chakra

Runway To X Factor Final – Cheryl Cole In Zuhair Murad & Georges Chakra

6 Responses to Dannii Minogue Wears Osman Yousefzada & J’Aton Couture On The X Factor Final

1. JacJacJacqui December 27, 2009 at 04:58 #

OH MY GOD. Usually I don’t like shiny or sparkly dresses but that gold dress is absolute perfection! It’s SO flattering. Loving the rockabilly victory roll too.

2. Julia December 14, 2009 at 22:27 #

Stunning as usual, second dress is by J’aton. http://au.tv.yahoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars/galleries/article/-/article/5777529/image/3/dwts-style-gallery/

• Fashion Critic December 14, 2009 at 22:45 #

thanks so much for the confirmation.

I thought it might by J’Aton Couture, but its always so hard to confirm.

3. Lisa December 14, 2009 at 19:51 #

WOW.. Dannii’s second look is to die for!
    I think she should be considered for BDOTW!

4. mol December 14, 2009 at 12:27 #

Dannii looks great in both looks, but for me, the second look is a real knockout! (I have only seen this show while in London in the fall, but I enjoy your monday morning presentations and have to say overall, that watching for what Dannii wears is my fav _- vs Cheryl, who is also gorg, just not my ‘cuppa tea’.

5. cucumber eyes December 14, 2009 at 10:37 #

i don’t like the first look, i like the hair, dress is beautiful but i don’t like that grey shade and golden belt with it…
    second dress is to die for. i’m not fan of golden dresses but this one is amazing.