11.12.09

“St Trinian’s 2: The Legend Of Fritton’s Gold” World Premiere

All the girls from Girls Aloud are currently working on individual projects.

Cheryl Cole has the X Factor, Nadine Coyle owns a string of Irish pubs in LA, Nicola Roberts has her own make-up line, Kimberley Walsh has modeled for New Look, and Sarah Harding is trying to forge herself as an actress.

At the St. Trinian’s premiere in which Sarah stars, the singer/actress dazzled wearing a stunning black sequin Georges Chakra fall 2009 gown.

The gown is stunning from the front, and so very dramatic from the back with revealing panels, cut-out details and a flowing train.

Despite her being my least favourite of the group, I have to give credit were credit is due. She looks amazing.

A glam updo and bold red lips complete the look.

Sarah later changed into a pink strapless Atelier Versace Spring 2009 mini dress when she arrived back at her hotel.

She paired this stunning pink creation with Charlotte Olympia magenta laced slingbacks.

Gemma Arterton wore a black Alexander Wang slinky long goddess dress with Christian Louboutin Coussin caged ankle boots.

This is a great dress, but her messy hair puts me off.

A sleek updo like Sarah would’ve been much preferred.

Shingia Shoniwa continues to wow on the red carpet.

On this occasion she wore a hot pink Jean Pierre Braganza Spring 2010 backless cold-shoulder dress which has been worn by Cheryl Cole on  week 7 of the X Factor.

The Noisettes singer wears her dress with gold peep-toes and matching pink nails.

I feel a girl crush coming.

Nicola Roberts was one of my favourites on this red carpet.

The Girls Aloud singer supported her band mate at the premiere by arriving wearing a stunning cream dress with large appliqué flower detail which wrapped around her dress.

I just love those beaded embellishments adorning this amazing dress.

BDOTW contender.

Credit: Style.com, London Features, PacificCoastNews & Wireimage

Who Wore Malandrino Better? Dita Von Teese, Cucu Diamente or Catherine Malandrino

Emporio Armani Dress Inspired By Megan Fox

Emporio Armani Dress Inspired By Megan Fox

23 Responses to “St Trinian’s 2: The Legend Of Fritton’s Gold” World Premiere

1. YSLGirl December 11, 2009 at 10:09 #

Sarah’s your least favourite? I think she’s great! I also like both of her outfits. I also think Nicola would be a very worthy BDotW winner!

• Dora December 11, 2009 at 12:10 #

I agree with you, both her dresses are stunning.

2. Julia December 11, 2009 at 10:16 #

Well FC if you were still feeling a bit sick I’m sure Sarah Harding’s dramatic dress, the two vibrant pink ones and Nicola Roberts’ overall glam would’ve more than cheered you up! Agree about Gemma’s hair, an updo would’ve been much nicer as the gown looks great on her.

• Fashion Critic December 11, 2009 at 11:09 #

You are so right, they would have definitely perked me up ;)

3. Matt December 11, 2009 at 10:19 #

I don’t know much about Girl’s Aloud, I know that Cheryl is in the group (I think) and I only know that because of this site, but I thought that Sarah girl was an old woman with botox at first. She isn’t is she?

• Fashion Critic December 11, 2009 at 11:08 #

LOL…you’re right she does look MUCH older than the others due to a hard partying lifestyle and too much tanning by the looks of it.

4. adrien December 11, 2009 at 10:30 #

I think Nicola looks like a wedding cake… I actually find this look a bit odd!
    Love Sarah’s two looks too…

5. mette December 11, 2009 at 11:07 #

Nicola Roberts looks great! Love that dress!

6. butterfly jones December 11, 2009 at 11:52 #

I love Shingia Shoniwa’s dress – but think I prefer the longer length. Sarah’s dress is stunning, but she isn’t. And Nicola’s dress is a clear winner, well done for not including Kimberley next to her because she was severely shown up.

• Fashion Critic December 11, 2009 at 12:23 #

Totally. I have to search a few agencies just to find a pic of Nicola on her own

7. Tania December 11, 2009 at 11:54 #

Can Sarah and Shingia be up for BDOTW please?

8. Bego December 11, 2009 at 12:13 #

I really like Sarah Harding’s dress, she looks amazing… unlike Gemma. Why didn’t she fix her hair a little or something?? Oh and i love Nicola Roberts here, i’m glad she is a BDOTW contender.

9. LeeAnn December 11, 2009 at 12:42 #

Nicola:stunning simply stunning

10. ella December 11, 2009 at 12:50 #

Nicola looks great and fresh faced as always.she would have outshined Sarah Harding had it not been the sheer dramatic nature of her black gown (which funnily reminds me of sharon stone) and the fact that she easily pulled it off.

i really love her second look too though ….seems to be more of her style.

11. Ally December 11, 2009 at 13:03 #

This was a really well dressed event. I actually like all of the looks, which doesn’t happen very often. Nicola is probably my fav though.

12. Swatky December 11, 2009 at 13:36 #

OMG… I loooove Sarah’s Versace Atelier pink dress. I never really realised why no one wore it before… BDOTW, for sure… ;-)

13. Katie December 11, 2009 at 14:13 #

Versace can do no wrong again, Sarah’s dress is beautiful..the classy look really suits her

14. LILA December 11, 2009 at 14:34 #

I love Shingai (agencies always mess her name up ^^) to pieces! she’s bold, strong and beautiful and it totally shines through her clothes! I love both her previous David Koma dresses and her Vivienne Westwood outfit she has worn recently..and i equally love this Jean Pierre Braganza! she’s just stunning!

15. Noodles December 11, 2009 at 15:04 #

LOVE LOVE LOVE nicola’s dress. Best dressed of the week for me!

16. DanielleS. December 11, 2009 at 17:34 #

I love Nicola’s dress, BDOTW no doubt but I think that her makeup makes her look older

17. Lala/S-R December 11, 2009 at 19:37 #

I really don’t know this Sarah person. But, she more than deserves to be on the best dress list this week. My goodness, she looks incredible.

18. Lou December 11, 2009 at 20:15 #

I usually HATE Sarah Harding’s choices, but she looks fantastic here – I’m not exaggerating when I say that this is the FIRST time I have liked what she is wearing…. I’d even go so far as to say I love it! BDOTW contender surely!

19. Laura December 11, 2009 at 22:02 #

I love Sarah’s dress. it’s glam, dramatic, elegant, all the things a good dress needs. And it really works on her. The pink Versace would look more fierce if her hand was out of her pocket.

Gemma’s hair really throws the dress off. It fools the eye into thinking the draping is messy, when it’s a lovely dress that’s ruined by ugly hair.

With all the fab looks Shingia’s look fails to catch my eye. She looks like she’s trying to scream “sex appeal.”

I love the detail of Nicola’s dress. What really makes the look is how her hair, make up, accessories, and even pose match the look of the dress.