Runway To Norwegian Talk Show – Jada Pinkett-Smith In Naeem Khan

Mr & Mrs Smith almost got ‘jiggy with it’ on a Norwegian talk show last night.

The clearly loved up couple couldn’t hide their affections as they kiss during an interview with host Fredrik Skavlan.

The couple are in Norway as they’re due to host the Nobel Peace Prize concert today in Olso which honours President Obama.

Will Smith looked dashing in his navy suit, whilst his beautiful wife looked gorgeous wearing a navy and gunmetal floral lame brocade sleeveless Naeem Khan Resort 2010 dress.

No wonder they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

In Khloe Kardashian's Closet - Alexander Wang Daphne Duffel Bag

In Khloe Kardashian’s Closet – Alexander Wang Daphne Duffel Bag

2009 Dubai International Film Festival

2009 Dubai International Film Festival

7 Responses to Runway To Norwegian Talk Show – Jada Pinkett-Smith In Naeem Khan

1. Emma December 11, 2009 at 16:00 #

I really like her dress, it’s beautiful.

And the talk show is actually Swedish, but the host Fredrik Skavlan is Norwegian.

2. Ana December 11, 2009 at 18:31 #

Emma: How is the talkshow Swedish when the host is Norwegian, the show is filmed in Oslo and broadcast on Norwegian tv channels the day after taping? No, its Norwegian, but they send the show in Sweden too.

• Fashion Critic December 11, 2009 at 18:34 #

Thanks Ana :)

• Emma December 12, 2009 at 18:35 #

It was just this episode that was recorded in Norway because of the Nobel Peace Prize. Normally it’s recorded in Sweden. Fredrik Skavlan lives in Sweden.
        And the show is broadcasted in both Sweden and Norway.

3. Tania December 11, 2009 at 19:27 #

I love the dress, would have been nice to see a front facing picture of her in it.

4. mol December 11, 2009 at 21:09 #

It’s hard to see the full effect of the dress on Jada but I seriously love this Naeem Khan piece!

5. Laura December 11, 2009 at 22:10 #

I’m stubborn, I know. But I very rarely like tights with a dress. And on the rare occasion I do like it, it’s on a younger person. And I’m still deciding on the hair. But the dress is lovely on her.