Runway To Westfields – Rihanna In Chanel

Just a little over a week ago Rihanna was in London to appear on the X Factor.

She returned to London for a photocall at London’s Westfield shopping centre yesterday to announce her UK tour.

Despite just hoping off a plane, the singer looked fresh faced wearing a black jumpsuit, with black pumps and a cropped Chanel Fall 2009 cardigan with blousen sleeves and a cuff detail around the wrist.

I’m surprised at how toned down this look is for Rihanna, I would have expected more drama from her.

Tickets for her UK tour go on sale tomorrow at 9am.

Her tour will begin in Birmingham on May 7 before ending in Glasgow on May 19.

In between she will play at the Liverpool Echo Arena, London’s O2, Sheffield Arena, Nottingham Trent FM Arena, Manchester MEN and Newcastle Metro Arena.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Runway To Nobel Peace Prize Award Ceremony - Michelle Obama In Calvin Klein

Runway To Nobel Peace Prize Award Ceremony – Michelle Obama In Calvin Klein

9 Responses to Runway To Westfields – Rihanna In Chanel

1. S December 10, 2009 at 13:05 #

I’m sick of her OTT looks, I love this because it’s such a change and only ONE piece of clothing is demanding attention.

2. mette December 10, 2009 at 13:37 #

Love that cardigan!

3. jojo December 10, 2009 at 13:45 #

she don’t look to much i like simply black and white i think she look good .

4. Lala/S-R December 10, 2009 at 15:31 #

This is the best I’ve seen her in a VERY long time. Even the crazy hair looks toned!
    By the way, people actually waste money on her shows? If I wanted to hear a goat cry, I’d go to a farm. It’s cheaper.
    Again, she looks great here!!!

5. Katie December 10, 2009 at 16:04 #

I adore that cardigan, i want it now!

6. justme December 10, 2009 at 16:28 #

Fab cardigan and thank you Jesus for making her not OD on the accessories like she always does.

7. Laura December 10, 2009 at 19:40 #

The only thing I’m not sold on is the changes she made to the bottom of the sleeve, but it’s definitely an improvement from some of her other looks.

8. ella December 11, 2009 at 08:27 #

i hate most things this girl wears she usually looks trashy and the cardigan is the only thing i love about this look

9. Danielle December 11, 2009 at 17:18 #

I think she looks amazing from the makeup to the new hair, love it!!!