Do not adjust your screens yes this is Lady GaGa without sunglasses and wearing something other than just her pants.

I’ve gotta say it, the girl scrubs up well.

This picture was taken during a taping of “Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009″ which airs tonight in the US at 10pm EST on ABC.

I love that she smartened up for Barbara wearing a black Chanel Fall 2009 boucle skirt suit WITH all the trimmings so many people opt out of wearing.

GaGa even adds more bustle to her ruffled shirt, plus a jeweled brooch to add more fou fou to her look.

I’m guessing she toned down her look as not to give poor Barbara a heart-attack.

I hope I can find this interview on YouTube.

Others who will appear on this show include politician Sarah Palin and American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert.

Credit: Style.com & GaGa Daily

New Look Spring 2010 Press Day

New Look Spring 2010 Press Day

Runway To Harper's Bazaar Cover Party - Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

Runway To Harper’s Bazaar Cover Party – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

9 Responses to Runway To “Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009″ – Lady GaGa In Chanel

1. mm December 9, 2009 at 12:36 #

Lady GaGa has managed to appear as old as Barbara Walters who is 80. I guess that is another one of her performance tricks. The winner here is Barbara for aging gracefully.

• ella December 9, 2009 at 13:40 #

funny but so true…lol. i’m not a fan of her style but it’s better over here……no PVC in sight.just wish her her was styled differently.

• mol December 9, 2009 at 14:13 #

I’m a Gaga lover, but I have to agree with you here – it’s kinda hilarious that Barbara Wawa (she always gets the tears from her guests doesn’t she) looks better.

2. Alec December 9, 2009 at 12:47 #

She looks AMAZING!
    I’m a reformed Gaga-hater… Now, I love her to bits! She’s iconic!! I wish you could feature her a tiny bit more on this site… I think she has transcended her ‘no pants’ phase and has been wearing some incredible pieces lately….

3. robbie December 9, 2009 at 12:53 #

she sure knows how to make something elegant look like a costume.

• mette December 9, 2009 at 13:36 #

You’re so right!

4. suzzee December 9, 2009 at 14:08 #

oh, so this is how gaga looks like. she needs to show her actual face more often rather than hiding under all those fancy headgears. if i were to bump into her on the street – makeupless – i probably would just keep on walking.

• Ally December 9, 2009 at 15:55 #

Haha, it’s so true. But I don’t think you have to worry about it anytime soon. I can’t imagine her going into public w/out something weird on her head.

5. DM December 10, 2009 at 01:44 #

Hate to be blunt, but:

LADY GAGA LOOKS LIKE CRAP! She has NO sense of REAL style and looks about 97 years old in that getup! next!