The Hollywood Reporter’s Annual Women In Entertainment Breakfast

I’ve been falling out of love with Eva Longoria’s style for a long time now.

To this event she wore an Loewe Fall 2009 tank dress with an interesting skirt of embellishments and velvet layers.

On the model wow, on Eva meh???

It looks like she’s wearing a size too big for her.

Her standard Trib Two’s and very obvious extensions don’t float my boat either.

This is a very rare occasion in which Halle Berry’s look is not all about her cleavage.

Her tweed Giambattista Valli skirt suit, is perfectly sophisticated for the event as is her nude make-up.

Hilary Swank seems to have a think for blue at the moment.

Her last 3 red carpet looks have all been blue including this short blue jersey dress with a slashed neckline which shows off her stunning figure.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Chanel Pre Fall 2010

Chanel Pre Fall 2010

Heidi Montag's Obsession - Oversized Bags

Heidi Montag’s Obsession – Oversized Bags

13 Responses to The Hollywood Reporter’s Annual Women In Entertainment Breakfast

1. Naomi December 7, 2009 at 16:11 #

I agree about Eva – Should would have looked so much better if she took out 2-3 layers from the bottom.

2. Alina December 7, 2009 at 16:12 #

I looove Hilary’s look. Simple yet classy and sexy.
    And I love her smile.

3. mm December 7, 2009 at 16:13 #

I am so glad Halle went back to the short hair, i just think she has more of wow factor with short hair. She looks beautiful as usual. Hiliary looks very pretty here also.

4. Anglie December 7, 2009 at 16:18 #

i love eva’s look.. the dress fits perfect

5. gg December 7, 2009 at 16:33 #

hilary looks lovely. for me she can never look bad. love the blue on her.
    cate blanchet, hilary and charlize theron…love their style. i’ve never been dissapointed with any of their looks. even when charlize wore that green gown with the big bow on the shoulder, to the oscars and she got a beating from the media, i thought she looked wow. :))

6. Tragic December 7, 2009 at 16:41 #

And Eva’s dress looks a clearer grey. Maybe it’s just the light, but it doesn’t make things better. And the model one seems to be a little bit shorter.

7. robbie December 7, 2009 at 17:14 #

eva, i agree the dress is great on the model on eva not so much. i dont like the length on eva it makes her look shorter. with those hair extensions she looks like cheryl cole not a good thing and those god damn shoes. does the people at YSL pay them to weat them, i know they are comfy but seriously they are everywhere.

halle, amazing! quite simply the best she has looked for a while now.

hilary, im a little bit unsure its nice but not the best.

8. bagslag December 7, 2009 at 17:15 #

All the ladies here look fabulous! i love the blue dress worn by Hilary!

9. YSLGirl December 7, 2009 at 17:29 #

Eva’s style has always been boring to me. Snore.

I like the tweed outfit, but Halle always wears cheap-looking shoes.

10. justme December 7, 2009 at 17:45 #

I really wish Halle would’ve picked black shoes. Obvious choice but way more fitting than those nude heels. Other than that, gorgeous.

Hilary also looks amazing.

11. elle December 7, 2009 at 19:06 #

I think eva looks gorgeous! while i really dislike halle’s suit and hair…hilary is beautiful as always.

12. sanjchee December 7, 2009 at 20:46 #

oh I disagree, I think Eva looks beautiful. I love the dress and how it’s not something expected from her!

13. Fashion Citizen December 9, 2009 at 14:36 #

I’d like to disagree with the poo poo on Eva, I think she looks pretty good with the simplistic dress. She always appears chic to me in her own way.