“Everybody’s Fine” New York Premiere

Whenever I see a sexy Emilio Pucci dress on the red carpet it always makes a huge impact – think Zoe Saldana and Kate Hudson.

Whilst Drew Barrymore’s dress doesn’t given me the same wow factor, she still looked beautiful in her multi-coloured sequin mini dress.

The long sleeved dress not only has a cold-shoulder, but it also has a slashed detail on the back.

Tights and the celebrities favourite ankle boots complete the look.

Kate Hudson’s ‘just got out of bed hair’ didn’t work for me earlier, but Drew’s does here.

LOOK…no mermaid hem, which will make many of you happy.

Kate Beckinsale glided down the red carpet looking so very sophisticated wearing a Lanvin Fall 2009 strapless dress, which has been modified from the runway.

The grey off-the-shoulder tulle runway detail has been incorporated into the bodice of Kate’s dress, she loses the runway belt, and her tulle hemline is neater.

Stunning antique jewels and grey suede YSL Trib Two’s complete the look.

Breath-taking as always.

[nggallery id=249]

Credit: Style.com & London Features

12 Comments
Grammy Nominations Concert Live!

Grammy Nominations Concert Live!

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

12 Responses to “Everybody’s Fine” New York Premiere

1. The One December 4, 2009 at 14:14 #

Kate Beckinsale looks stunning – her looks is very reminiscent of Victoria Beckham, except Victoria would have belted the dress – she believes in belts!

• Pen Pen December 5, 2009 at 01:13 #

That was the first thing in my mind too when i saw the pic of Kate. I even think that Kate might have borrowed that pair of Trib Two from Vic :).

2. mol December 4, 2009 at 14:15 #

Love Drew here, she looks foxy and cute; vs Kate Bosworth who always makes me yawn – pallid is a word that comes to mind.

3. JB December 4, 2009 at 14:40 #

I personally liked the runway version of Kate’s dress better….

4. adrien December 4, 2009 at 14:52 #

Pffff Kate is stunning as always!
    She s like disgustingly amazing!

5. T. December 4, 2009 at 16:54 #

Wow.
    Kate looks amazing…

6. justme December 4, 2009 at 17:04 #

I like the Lanvin dress with the tulle strap and the belt better. Without those, it becomes pretty boring :/

7. YSLGirl December 4, 2009 at 17:46 #

Oh my god. Kate even has the capability of making Lanvin look SO dreary. Somebody needs to stop this woman, she is coma-inducing. She is the antithesis of Drew Barrymore, who always looks fun and is never boring.

• ber December 4, 2009 at 20:29 #

Agree so much about Kate. It may not be a mermaid hem, but she still looks the same. The fact that she’s to have no personality doesn’t help her boring style.

8. ThatGirl December 4, 2009 at 17:50 #

I was looking at some pictures of Kate at the premiere with her daughter and I just thought if her daughter looks more interesting than her, then she’s in serious trouble. This woman is stuck in a style rut. She always looks the same. Constipated and stiff.

9. Lala/S-R December 4, 2009 at 19:23 #

Can we please nominate Kate for “best dressed of the week”? The woman is simply breath-taking!!

10. joe December 5, 2009 at 04:26 #

“The fact that she’s to have no personality doesn’t help her boring style.”

Oh god, shut up You’ve never even met Kate Beckinsale. So how the hell would you know what kind of personality she has? Based on everything I’ve seen, she has an amazing personality. When it comes to looks and style, she utterly destroys Drew Barrymore and practically every other woman.