Leona Lewis take note. It’s better to mix things up, than stick to the same look/designer.

Penelope Cruz has had an impressive 10 months promoting “Los Abrazos Rotos” wearing looks from L’Wren Scott, Herve Leroux and Calvin Klein.

It’s impossible for me to pick one favourite so my picks are the L’Wren Scott black gown, the Marchesa gown and Bottega Veneta red suit.

Can you narrow your favourite down to one?

Katy Perry's London/Paris Street Style

Katy Perry’s London/Paris Street Style

Runway To Moet & Chandon Benefit Auction - Monica Cruz In Louis Vuitton

Runway To Moet & Chandon Benefit Auction – Monica Cruz In Louis Vuitton

13 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Penelope Cruz “Los Abrazos Rotos” Promotional Tour Look?

1. Tanya November 30, 2009 at 08:21 #

She looks absolutly fantastic in every gown, but i prefer her Bottega Veneta red suit. I think she rocks it and looks fab.

2. http://www.thegoldencupcakes.blogspot.com/ November 30, 2009 at 08:40 #

i’m stuned how she embraced colour in her dresses!!

happy start of the week, FC!

xoxo

cupcake girls

• Fashion Critic November 30, 2009 at 09:45 #

thanks you too ;X

• YSLGirl November 30, 2009 at 12:34 #

Great poll. I was wondering if you were ever going to do one for Kristen Stewart as I thought her press tour was actually quite interesting. So many different looks.

Did you by any chance do ones last year for Charlize Theron, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Gwyneth Paltrow?

• Fashion Critic November 30, 2009 at 13:29 #

yep I will do. Just want to make sure she’s done promoting

3. YSLGirl November 30, 2009 at 09:03 #

Haider Ackermann.

4. Gaber November 30, 2009 at 13:04 #

Herve Leroux in Germany.
    Gosh, I love that look!

Although I am also insanely partial to her McQueen and Bottega Veneta, the HL look is probably one of my favourite looks on the year.

5. Sabina November 30, 2009 at 13:30 #

Wow, it’s impossible to pick one.. she looks fabulous everywhere! It would be easier for me to pick the look i did not like so much, and that would be her Haider Ackermann look in NY.. the rest are just perfect!

6. Dora November 30, 2009 at 16:51 #

Cannes, the look is very simple but her hair makes her look just perfect.

7. zoe November 30, 2009 at 19:04 #

i absolutely loved her in the bottega veneta red suit, the roland mouret aqua dress and the haider ackerman outfit. she looked fashionable, young, and not bloated/pregnant/overweight (i know that might sound mean, and i know she got food poisoning…but no one looks good bloated and she did look bloated at times. we all look bloated sometimes!). my absolute favorite had to be her roland mouret look in toronto. she looked so sexy and stylish, and reminded me of the old fun penelope.

8. Joana Oliveria November 30, 2009 at 19:32 #

Haider Ackermann!! Love ALL the looks but the Haider Ackermann one is my favorite!!!

9. mol November 30, 2009 at 23:13 #

Marchesa for the color, Bottega Veneta for the cool factor, Calvin Klein cause its subtle and memorable to me, and lastly, Haider Ackermann as my favorite cause I just feel it.

10. Sara December 2, 2009 at 18:43 #