30.11.09 X Factor

Dannii Minogue Wears J’Aton Couture On Week 8 Of The X Factor

I don’t know about you, but I’m always excited to see how Dannii Minogue styles her hair each week on the X Factor.

This week she opted for loose curls held back with a headband.

The headband complemented the large leather waist belt she wore with her white plunging J’Aton Couture gown.

The central split and the peplum on the waist add to the sexiness of this luscious gown.

David Marshall jewels completed her stunning look.

Saturday was great, but Dannii’s Sunday look was sensational.

Her bubble gum pink J’Aton Couture one-shoulder structured dress had my chin on the floor. I was totally blown away and so was Rihanna.

This just proves that when Dannii wears J’Aton Couture, she knocks it out of the fashion ball park.

I was so in loved and in a trance looking at her in her structured pink dress, that I didn’t notice the tights until she took the stage for the second time when the results were announced.

BDOTW for sure, and Dannii best look yet on the X Factor.

Credit: Rex Features & Facebook

Jessica Alba In Alice + Olivia - The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Jessica Alba In Alice + Olivia – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Runway To X Factor Week 8 - Cheryl Cole In Stéphane Rolland Couture

Runway To X Factor Week 8 – Cheryl Cole In Stéphane Rolland Couture

14 Responses to Dannii Minogue Wears J’Aton Couture On Week 8 Of The X Factor

1. Hellwafashion November 30, 2009 at 10:20 #

I can usually take or leave what Dannii wears most of the time, but both of these looks are gorgeous. Great post.

2. Lauren November 30, 2009 at 10:21 #

Dannii’s look on Saturday was amazing! She looked sensational- elegant yet sexy!

Unfortunatly I didnt like her look on Sunday even though I really wanted to as her dress is gorgeous! The tights for me just ruin it and I’m not a fan of her hair either.

• molly November 30, 2009 at 11:01 #

Agree completely on both. I do love the cut of the dress and how it fits Danii. But not a big fan of anything above or below the dress itself. I can usually tolerate the black tights better than FC, but not aganst this shade of pink (although I do love the red against it!).

• Fashion Critic November 30, 2009 at 11:21 #

the red is divine.

At this point, I’m choosing not to notice the tights.

3. Louisa November 30, 2009 at 10:51 #

Hi FC ! Dannii looks beautiful in both dresses!!

A very, very similar dress by J’aton has been worn by another Australian celebrity – Rebecca Twigley (model and WAG) here at the Brownlow Medal Ceremony (for footballers) in 2008.

Thanks again for the blog!

• Fashion Critic November 30, 2009 at 10:56 #

thanks for this information. :)

Looks the same for sure.

• Leah November 30, 2009 at 13:18 #

Louisa, you beat me too it!
        its great to see what that dress looks like on a girl who is not skin and bone!

• SydneyCheapChic November 30, 2009 at 22:31 #

I agree Rebecca Twigley always looks so emaciated. A little bit overrated when Brownlow time comes along..

4. nicole November 30, 2009 at 12:23 #

i looooooooove the second look. somehting about it is just captivating i think it is the structure and the colour combined.
    ps maybe danni should give rihanna some haristyling tips. that hair is hideous!!!

5. YSLGirl November 30, 2009 at 12:31 #

A sensational week for her. I even managed to overlook the bad hair from Saturday and the tights (just about) from Sunday.

6. Kim November 30, 2009 at 14:25 #

Hate the first look including the hair with it. The second look was cute MINUS the tights.

7. Kate November 30, 2009 at 14:37 #

Love how the red belt compliments the red pin… without tights, would have been perfect.

8. la poubelle November 30, 2009 at 15:42 #

wow
    that is all i can say, both garments are breathtaking
    wow

9. mol November 30, 2009 at 23:04 #

I love the second look, tights and all, she looks perfect and definitely BDOTW worthy.