OTM Association Dinner

I’m so upset I couldn’t find a full-length picture of Dita von Teese, but I will guess she was wearing Louboutin’s with her Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2009 polka dot dress.

As usual Dita picked the perfect dress for her unique style.

I love the voluminous shoulders and the seashell accents on her bodice.

Red lippie as standard.

Anna Mouglalis was one of the few celebrities invited to the romantic Chanel Resort 2010 presentation.

Here she wears her second piece from that collection.

Her gold and black mini dress was paired with the runway cardigan of the same distinct gold detail.

A black and gold clutch, plus black tights and pumps complete the look.

Elsa Pataky always looks so amazing whether she’s wearing Armani Prive, Elie Saab or this black and grey Herve Leger bandage dress.

I love that jagged neckline.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Camilla Belle In Michael Kors - Kors Collaborations Launch Party

Camilla Belle In Michael Kors – Kors Collaborations Launch Party

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

7 Responses to OTM Association Dinner

1. Dora November 27, 2009 at 17:23 #

Elsa Pataky for BDOTW ?
    She just looks so amazing

2. Stuti November 27, 2009 at 17:42 #

I love it when a Herve Leger dress fits below the knee or knee length. It looks so classy, and in perfect tandem with the tight body-con all over. And this might just be my favourite bodycon ever. :D
    Elsa for BDOTW too? Only if there is still space for Cate. :D
    Please nominate Cate FC. :)

3. Laura November 27, 2009 at 19:01 #

I love Dita’s style. It’s very old Hollywood with a twist. Something isn’t working with Anna’s look. I think the issue is the length difference on the bottom. I’m not really liking it. I love Elsa’s dress because she’s working it and because it’s not a stereotypical Herve Leger bandage dress. Lately, I’m actually liking some Herve Leger. Say it aint so.

• Fashion Critic November 27, 2009 at 19:10 #

it’s so :)

Embrace it LOL

• Laura November 27, 2009 at 19:26 #

I’m really hoping Amanda Bynes or Heidi Montag/Pratt/Media Slut doesn’t ruin it for me. I want to like Herve Leger so much because I respect Max Azria so much for all the work he puts into getting 3 lines out.

4. mol November 27, 2009 at 19:27 #

Elsa! (Just a small thing, but her sleeves seem too long and ill fitting compared to the way they show on the model. Love her ring too.)

5. Nora November 28, 2009 at 07:00 #