Even though many comments on Kate Beckinsale’s post was that she’s boring and predictable on the red carpet, she still won the readers poll.

This is because Kate has perfected red carpet dressing and this was evident with her looking amazing in Andrew GN. No longer does she over dress, she consistent and glamorous at every event.

I was blown away from Dakota Fanning wearing Valentino on the red carpet, upstaging the whole main cast.

After watching “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” movie this evening, I’m even more in awe of the teenage actress.

She has confidence beyond her years, plus her style is graceful without looking too mature.

Miley take note.

Credit: Wireimage

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic - Malaga Film Festival

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic – Malaga Film Festival

Jessica Simpson Loves Her Valentino 360 Hobo

Jessica Simpson Loves Her Valentino 360 Hobo

22 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Kate Beckinsale In Andrew GN & Dakota Fanning In Valentino

1. Sonia November 22, 2009 at 19:24 #

I actually voted for Ashley Greene, since her gown was dressy without being too dressy and it looked amazing hugging her curves as well as the red color being gorgeous against her pale skin tone and dark hair. I do love the color of Kate’s dress though.

I think that Dakota looks amazing, but also I think that she is trying too hard to be looked at as “mature” seeing as she dressed more mature than cast members who are 4-5 years older than her. I like young actresses better when they look like they are having fun on the red carpet.

And I like Miley, though, yes her red carpet outfits do need a little work, but is it possible to praise Dakota’s red carpet look without bashing Miley? As a fan of Miley, its kind of annoying to see you bash her red carpet looks even when you are not writing about her.

• Mar November 22, 2009 at 19:53 #

I don’t think she was bashing Miley, just saying that she needs to do better work with her red carpet outfits ;)

• Sonia November 22, 2009 at 23:33 #

I know that, but there are other teen stars who need work on their RC outfits other than Miley. Taylor Momsen DEFINITELY needs to either get a stylist or fire her old one.

And with the line about being graceufl but not looking too mature makes me think of Selena Gomez.

Its just that, yes, Miley sucks on the RC but as a Miley fan, I don’t need to read that when FC isn’t even talking ABOUT Miley.

I love the website though, keep it up :)

2. boogie November 22, 2009 at 19:29 #

Taylor Momsen take note!

• Fashion Critic November 22, 2009 at 19:43 #

Yes her too.

3. Alexandra November 22, 2009 at 19:30 #

This is a surprise! I was sure Critics Choice will be Marisa Tomei :)

• Stuti November 22, 2009 at 19:52 #

Me too. :(

4. Mar November 22, 2009 at 19:52 #

I prefer Dakota but Kate looked beautiful too. I voted for Chloe anyway, she looked so chic and fab on that dress.

• nisha November 22, 2009 at 23:47 #

i felt exactly the same way about dakotta and kate but i also voted for chloe.no joke

• Mar November 23, 2009 at 16:43 #

haha, what a coincidence!!

5. sam November 22, 2009 at 19:52 #

lv kate she wins head and sholders(in dis case one)..above oders..

6. Marvel November 22, 2009 at 20:11 #

Urgh!!!!
    FC, youve jumped on the Twilight Bandwagon. You should be ashamed!! J/K
    Ashley for me was the stand out at the premire. But so right about her maturity and fashion sense

7. Sonja November 22, 2009 at 20:26 #

I voted Kate but love Dakota…she always makes the right choice on the RC without looking too mature!

8. ullis November 22, 2009 at 21:21 #

I voted for abbie. her gown was perfection!

9. Matt November 23, 2009 at 01:40 #

Just like I wanted it. If Miley takes note, I need Taylor to do a project on Dakota because she is 16 and she looks like shes 45 without drugs wow, I’m sure Lindsay would be proud.

10. Alfredo November 23, 2009 at 02:12 #

I don’t get the hypr around Dakota’s look, it’s OK but not breathtaking or something that makes you say “WOW!”

Now Kate, yeah she deserved this, the gown is great, I am very fond of the color. Good Job.

11. Ingrid November 23, 2009 at 02:14 #

i voted for dakota – she looks amazing!!!

12. Jessica November 23, 2009 at 12:01 #

Dakota looks really amazing, but she needs change her hair…

13. CoutureMad! November 23, 2009 at 16:01 #

Kate looks so pretty! Loving gowns atm, now I just need a party to wear one to. And money to buy one with!

14. Nene November 23, 2009 at 21:33 #

kate looks great in her dress, i love the colors.

dakota looks great to. I love she dresses her age.

15. XOXO November 24, 2009 at 16:29 #

I don’t get it. I think Dakota looks snooze-worthy.

16. Lilly January 2, 2010 at 19:03 #

wow, dakota looks amazing, and age appropriate. Its hard to believe Taylor Momsen isn’t even a year older than her