19.11.09

MOMA Film Benefit: A Tribute To Tim Burton

Veronica Webb looked spectacular wearing a dusky pink Rachel Roy Spring 2010 long sleeved dress with an asymmetrical hemline.

Long necklaces, a pink studded clutch and grey Manolo Blahnik heels designed by Rachel Roy completed her look.

Rachel Roy was also there to show how fabulous she can look on the red carpet.

She also wore her Manolo Blahnik heels with an aqua wrap dress from her Spring 2010 collection.

A black clutch and a stunning gold necklace completed her look.

Miuccia Prada’s biggest fan Anna Wintour stepped out wearing the same red velvet Prada Fall 2009 dress we’ve seen on Jessica Alba.

Michelle Harper struck a serious pose wearing a Zac Posen Fall 2009 dress, which she strangely paired with Trib Two’s.

I’m not liking the length of her dress, but then Lily is freakishly tall.

Ashley Greene continues to give us fabulousity by wearing a gorgeous black D&G ensemble which includes a sheer tank and black ruched skirt with embroidery detail.

She’s having a fabulous week.

I know a lot of you love Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen, but at times like this I wonder what all the fuss is about.

The only thing worth drooling over are Ashley’s canary yellow Manolo Blahnik Hangisi pumps.

Rose Byrne opted for a sheer dress which had a sequin skirt and a criss cross sequin detail on the bodice.

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin & Wireimage

In Heidi Klum's Closet - YSL Suede Pumps

In Heidi Klum’s Closet – YSL Suede Pumps

Runway To "Valentino: The Last Emperor" Milan Premiere - Naomi Campbell In Dolce & Gabbana

Runway To “Valentino: The Last Emperor” Milan Premiere – Naomi Campbell In Dolce & Gabbana

16 Responses to MOMA Film Benefit: A Tribute To Tim Burton

1. cucumber eyes November 19, 2009 at 13:13 #

Veronica Webb looks amazing… perfect dres, perfect colour on her, perfect accessories… in one word pure perfection…
    Anna Wintour is losing her spark for me… she used to be interesting, now she’s just avarage…
    Ashley Greene looks stunning… i love her make up, her hair and dress on her… just beautiful
    and olsen sisters… Ashley has at least good make up, but the rest is blah and Mary-Kate it’s just a horror movie for me…

• Fashion Critic November 19, 2009 at 13:20 #

You’re so right about Anna Wintour.

2. YSLGirl November 19, 2009 at 13:14 #

Rose Byrne deserves to be in the Best Dressed poll and I love both of the Olsens’ shoes.

3. ella November 19, 2009 at 13:23 #

Ashley Green and Rose Byrne look flawless here…they erase leighton meester’s scary make up from my mind for a second.we all know ashley and M.K for their unique style but its a NO this time….are those blue streaks in ashley’s hair or are my eyes deceiving me…droling over her shoes though….

4. Naomi November 19, 2009 at 13:30 #

Love Ashley Greene’s and Rachel Roy’s outfits, the aqua dress is stunning.I too don’t get the fascination with the Olsens but I must say that black coat is amazing. On the other hand seeing that battered Kelly bag is making me very sad. Also are those blue streaks in her hair?!

• Fashion Critic November 19, 2009 at 13:35 #

sadly yes.

5. mm November 19, 2009 at 14:30 #

OMG the twins look so pulled together. The hair looks glossy, clean and styled nicely. Now i still dont understand why the walk around drapped in loads of a heavy frabric looking like cousin it from the adams family but today i am okay with them.
    Veronica wins for me for this event, love that color on rachel roy, dont like the color choice for her clutch.

6. Kim November 19, 2009 at 14:50 #

I love Rachel’s dress and the color- but she is WRINKLED! I can’t take that.

7. robbie November 19, 2009 at 15:07 #

veronica, it is a cute dress but those shoes *drools* those are the best thing about the whole look.

rachel, if you are ever going to wear one of your designs atleast make sure you look better than the model. this outfit is horrid on her.

anna, *yawn* im sorry but this woman runs vogue one of the biggest fashion magazines in the world yet she always looks the exact same all the time. come on anna mix it up a little.

michelle, gorgeous dress on lily on michelle though not so gorgeous. she looks like a wax figure and her shoes *yawn*

ashley, simple dress but looks absolutely amazing! love her hair aswell.

ashley and mary-kate, ding dong the witch isnt dead. they have ruined to dressing like 60 year old women, althogh those manolos are pretty, still annoyed they werent made in pink.

rose, meh not fussed by this at all.

• Kim November 19, 2009 at 16:35 #

I agree with you regarding Rachel. In addition to thedress being wrinkled the fit is off.

8. Ally November 19, 2009 at 15:26 #

Having extreme hair jealousy of Ashley Green right now!

• Fashion Critic November 19, 2009 at 16:00 #

me too

9. mol November 19, 2009 at 15:52 #

Rose Byrne is the only one i like here.

10. Matt November 19, 2009 at 16:02 #

MK and Ashley’s style doesn’t excite me, I just see girls with tiny frames playing dress up poorly.

11. Leo November 19, 2009 at 16:14 #

Veronica Webb looks so effortlessly good, loves it!

12. Jess November 20, 2009 at 03:23 #

OK maybe this means I’m just not fashion-savvy but all I can think when I look at Rachel Roy is “bathrobe.” I just can’t help it, it’s like I’m waiting for her to open it up and show me the real dress she’s wearing underneath.