So far the best looks Kristen Stewart has given us during the “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” promotional tour in my opinion were her Balenciaga and Proenza Schouler looks.

Why?

Because these look weren’t to girlie.

Last night Kristen and Taylor Lautner attend a screening of the movie in Tennessee wearing a Jason Wu Spring 2010 girlie dress.

Technically it shouldn’t have worked, but Kristen didn’t make this look seem like too much hard work.

I like that she belted the dress, and managed to keep her hair under control.

It’s wasn’t Cinderella fantasy tulle gown that didn’t suit her shape, nor personality and I don’t feel like she was wrestled into this dress.

This week Kristen was on the “Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien” to promote the movie.

On the show she runs her fingers throw Conan’s hair after admitting she was “jealous” that Nikki Reed ran run her fingers through O’Brien’s hair during a 2008 Late Night appearance.

In the interview interview she talks about not liking fame, and expresses that she’s in the industry to make movies that her fans will love.

Will they love her wearing this black and white Herve Leger Resort 2010 dress?

Maybe they will, but they can’t seriously applaud that frightful hairstyle.

[nggallery id=241]

Credit: Style.com, NBC Studios & Getty

Jason Wu's New Website

Jason Wu’s New Website

Rachel Bilson's Obsession - 3.1 Phillip Lim Edie Bow Studded Bag

Rachel Bilson’s Obsession – 3.1 Phillip Lim Edie Bow Studded Bag

15 Responses to Runway To “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” Promotional Tour – Kristen Stewart In Jason Wu & Herve Leger

1. cucumber eyes November 18, 2009 at 15:29 #

these 2 dresses are way better than premier one… i’m not crazy about them but she doesn’t seem to be fighting with these…although i wish someone else wore second one (Conan O’Brien dress) someone who can actually fill it…this way it leaves i stole it from my older sister impression…

2. Greta November 18, 2009 at 15:29 #

I hate the second look. Because the girl has NO curves at all. Too bad.

3. Ana November 18, 2009 at 15:35 #

I think she looked lovely yesterday. Her hair style was the best one so far.

And I would love to hear your opinion on the Gucci dress she wore last Saturday for the fan event in Munich.

4. mm November 18, 2009 at 15:38 #

I think she looks really cute in both looks. The hair is a wreck in the Herve Leger dress. The hair stylist needs to fired. That hair can look way more polished.

5. Ally November 18, 2009 at 15:38 #

I really like the Jason Wu on her. It just proves that she is much more comfortable in short dresses. And the belt gives it her punk edge (instead of those silly braclets she wore the other night). I’m not a fan of the Herver Leger, but it isn’t a disaster.

6. Simrit November 18, 2009 at 15:49 #

I really like the Herve Leger dress but I hate her hair. They are always so, uh, blah.

7. robbie November 18, 2009 at 16:31 #

the jason wu dress is gorgeous, and she looks good in it. the herve leger dress is alright, but she looks rather uncomfortable in it.

i hate when celebs say they dont like the fame, if you dont like fame then stick to make little indie movies for crying out loud.

• a November 18, 2009 at 17:17 #

But Twilight was initially just a small budget film that became that a huge phenomenan.

Btw, love Kristen’s first outfit. The dress, the belt, the shoes, the little rings. Even her skin looks flawless.

8. Kim November 18, 2009 at 17:05 #

HATE her in the Herve Leger. She looks cute in the other.

9. Hank November 18, 2009 at 17:27 #

That Herve Leger dress really looks like a big-nosed guy with sunglasses ( a detective maybe?) for me. *LOL*

10. mol November 18, 2009 at 18:22 #

I don’t hate the Herve Leger, but the best look for me is her Jason Wu dress – just the right amount of edge to work, she looks great!

11. Chloe November 18, 2009 at 19:12 #

She looks great in the jason wu dress. But she was completely brilliant on the show! Loved her interview and her look, she can even pull the hair off! Loved the anekdote about giving her fans her shoes;p I would love her Bianca Louboutins or her Nika Rock & Republics!

12. Maggie November 18, 2009 at 22:23 #

I actually love both looks because she totally pulls them off (seeing as she rarely pulls off anything ;P). They’re understated and age-appropriate – true, not the WOW factor that we might all be looking for, but a very good work-in-progress.

I have always wondered though – would it kill her hair stylist to even pull a simple hair straightener through that hair of hers? It takes less time than that crazy teased look she’s trying to aim for.

Love your blog as always FC xox

• Fashion Critic November 18, 2009 at 23:19 #