On The Gossip Girl Set With Taylor Momsen Wearing Moschino & Andrew GN

The cast of “Gossip Girl” always appear to be going to some charity gala, or red carpet event that requires a luscious gown.

Taylor Momsen had an early start filming at the ‘French Society of Art and Culture’ in New York City this morning, but she kept away the chill wearing a Moschino Fall 2009 safety pin and studded embellished coat.

Under that coat was a stunning Andrew GN Fall 2009 black sequin gown which is recognisable by the web-like detail on the bodice.

I love her updo in these pictures – très chic. I also love her antique-style fan earrings.

I’d be in heaven spending the day in the wardrobe department on this show. I hope these girls realise how lucky they are get to wear these great pieces. *jealous*

I can’t wait to see this gown on the show, as it was one of my favourites from Andrew GN’s Fall 2009 collection.

Chace Crawford was also on set looking devilishly handsome.

[nggallery id=239]

Credit: Style.com, PacificCoastNews & Wireimage

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic - Malaga Film Festival

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic – Malaga Film Festival

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

8 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Taylor Momsen Wearing Moschino & Andrew GN

1. Emma November 16, 2009 at 19:50 #

She looks amazing! For once.

And I really like her makeup, just the right amount.

I too seriously hope that the girls on the show realises how lucky they are to wear such amazing clothes.

2. ZzaRaZza November 16, 2009 at 20:02 #

black web… I see, their metaphor for Jenny The Evil Queen of Upper-East Side is very subtle.

3. nyma November 16, 2009 at 20:06 #

hey taylor ditched tht gothic make-up for once,she looks sooo much nicer and younger. she really stood out on the show with her blood red lips and tht peroxide drenched hair. she shud stick to this look, works for her ;)

4. Ally November 16, 2009 at 20:17 #

She is such a pretty girl when she doesn’t look like a racoon lady of the night. Not sure that is the best lip color for her, but I’ll take it.

5. Caligirl November 16, 2009 at 21:21 #

Wow!! Taylor looks amazing!! She totally needs to drop that whole other gothic look. It doesn’t work for her…This Does!!!

6. anu November 16, 2009 at 23:58 #

heyy FC, did u catch Jenny in the Blumarine dress at the cotillion in the last episode?? i thought she looked her best there. loved the red lips..
    i luv ur posts on gossip girl! x

• Fashion Critic November 17, 2009 at 08:22 #

we’re behind in the UK. We should see that episode soon

7. Alexandra November 16, 2009 at 23:59 #

the amount of balls and galas and parties is one of the reasons whz this show is soooo good!

im all about black sequins lately so I find this gown just amazing!:)