Best Dressed Of The Week – Taylor Swift & Park Bo-Young

Despite many of you objecting to Taylor Swift’s obsession with embellished dresses, you still voted her Best Dressed this week in her Reem Acra tulle gown.

I was very close to voting for her myself, but I’m still mesmerized by Park Bo-Young and her cloud-like gown.

So much so that I can forgive her pairing her gown with those heels.

There wasn’t much to wow about this week – after we were so spoilt for choice the week before – but Park stood out by a long mile.

Rihanna in Stéphane Rolland Couture was a close second.

Credit: Wireimage

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

12 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Taylor Swift & Park Bo-Young

1. Szonja November 15, 2009 at 18:06 #

Who is the designer of this magical gown? It wasn’t mentioned anywhere…

2. Barbara November 15, 2009 at 18:15 #

i think taylor´s obssesion with embellished dresses is paying,because she always looks stunning,right? :D
    but your choice is great too,because Park looks incredible!

3. nyma November 15, 2009 at 18:55 #

i second everything FC said! ;)
    taylor has been overkill for a while now, i wish she’d try somehting more flirty, young n hip, u know step outta the box a teensy weensy bit. she wore a floral dress a lil while back which looked awesome on her….

4. nyma November 15, 2009 at 18:56 #

and Park got my vote as well ;)

5. jared November 15, 2009 at 20:12 #

Are we going to get Elenore’s (sp?) pick as well, or did you guys agree on Park?

6. The one November 15, 2009 at 20:49 #

i voted for Park Bo-Young, that cloudy dress was a vision!

7. Laura November 15, 2009 at 21:38 #

My biggest problem with Taylor’s dress is that I have higher expectations when stars have a signature look. For instance, when you choose a specific designer, I want the pieces to be unique and intriguing.

Taylor’s is way too prom queen for me. Also, I’ve seen that look in Reem dresses way too much. So, other than the color, the dress doesn’t give me anything new. My thought is that if you’re going to limit yourself to one look, you better know how to nail the look all the time while still keeping us interested. This dress just doesn’t leave me wanting more of the sparkly dresses from Taylor.

Park, on the other hand, leaves me wanting more. The shoes leaves something to work on. But the dress is dramatic, feminine, and soft at the same time. I want to see more and more of her. Nice pick!

I also liked Kristen’s dress because she manages to wear the dramatic print and bold lipstick at the same time but still looks like she’s owning it. I can see her personality but also class, elegance, and style in the dress. She did great.

8. Matt November 15, 2009 at 21:57 #

This is the best, My favorite was Taylor and Park, I didn’t know who to choose and they both won.

9. MixedUpDiva November 15, 2009 at 22:42 #

Voted for Rhianna but loved Taylor’s dress, the embellished dresses do suit her. I would love her to pull of a daring look one day.

10. Marjorie November 15, 2009 at 23:13 #

As much as I love Taylor’s dress, I just hate seeing the sparkles over and over again. It’s nothing different or young and cute.

11. WendyB November 16, 2009 at 01:04 #

Both are lovely.

12. Victoria November 16, 2009 at 12:14 #

I was totally hoping you would pick Park Bo-Young and I got my wish! These two were my favourites of the week! :D