Runway To “Twilight Saga: New Moon” Fan Event – Kristen Stewart In Balenciaga

Now this is more like it.

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are still in Europe.  This time they headed Madrid for another fan event.

Kristen looked the most comfortable she has looked on this whole tour wearing a Balenciaga Spring 2010 grey jersey organza embossed top with sheer panels, paired with a petrol leather skirt which also has sheer panels.

I’m surprised she didn’t wearing the runway hoodie.  I bet she was dying to, but it would’ve ruined her perfectly coifed hair do.

You’ll be pleased to see we even get a wide genuine smile.

Yesterday I did a post on celebrities showing us their pants, and Kristen joins the list.

In a photo below, you can see that Kristen’s skirt has sheer panels and through those panels you can see her pants. I guess this is a trend that’s going to be around until the end of next summer, so we better get used to it.

Earlier in the day Kristen joined her cast mates at the Villa Magna Hotel in Madrid for a photocall.

It was here we got to see Kristen trying a sexy look wearing a leather-and-sheer Elizabeth and James LBD.

Her hair is less impressive here, but her Christian Louboutin heels make up for that blip.

[nggallery id=235]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Rihanna In Meadham Kirchhoff - Hooray Henry's

Rihanna In Meadham Kirchhoff – Hooray Henry’s

"The Twilight Saga: New Moon" LA Premiere

“The Twilight Saga: New Moon” LA Premiere

28 Responses to Runway To “Twilight Saga: New Moon” Fan Event – Kristen Stewart In Balenciaga

1. Ashzk November 13, 2009 at 09:33 #

Well the best part is that she is looking comfortable in both dresses but she in belenciaga is perfection with those boots and her pants are modest.I love love the sexy Louboutins.
    Your blog is my favourite you are the best.

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2009 at 09:42 #

Thanks Ashzk

2. Snarky Sharky November 13, 2009 at 09:41 #

Second look is so very her and those fantastic Louboutins are her size :)

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2009 at 09:45 #

Yes surprisingly…she hardly ever wears shoes in her size

• Boeshane November 13, 2009 at 11:07 #

Thank god ! I though I was the only one seeing that ! Why does she wear heels not in her size ? Isn’t it more inconfortable ?

• julia November 13, 2009 at 14:12 #

when did she wear heels which wren’t in her size?never really realized that xD

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2009 at 14:15 #

if you look back you can see she has worn heels too big a few times.

With the J.Mendel dress and Valentino dress

3. T November 13, 2009 at 09:52 #

I think this the most risqué outfit if seen Kristen wear, i think she looks amazing especially going from LA to Paris to London to Madrid in 4 days. I know i would look dead by now. I know many people here don’t like her style but i do, shes young and not the typical young Hollywood actress. Kristen, Emma Watson, and Dakota Fanning all have my respect as they haven’t fallen down the path of other childhood actors (Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan). They all have their own style but its a style that is age appropriate.

Question FC, im assuming when stars do the junkets for the movies they don’t buy or keep the dresses, but what about the shoes do they get to keep them?? (ive been loving Kristen heels)

4. YSLGirl November 13, 2009 at 09:56 #

Kristen deserves Best Dressed of the Week for making that dress work alone. She looks excellent, anyway.

• ella November 13, 2009 at 10:05 #

i agree….she looks great!

• Anita November 13, 2009 at 10:37 #

Dito

5. S November 13, 2009 at 10:08 #

I’m dying over the Bianca Louboutin’s.

6. lan November 13, 2009 at 10:38 #

its interesting how most of the outfits shes worn in the past couple of days are kind of unmatching? like the different prints at the UK premiere & this Balenciaga where the top half is kind of different from the bottom, if that makes any sense?

7. Lee-Shay November 13, 2009 at 10:45 #

If I could have those CL heels – it would be the happiest girl alive… sigh

8. Boeshane November 13, 2009 at 11:10 #

I love the Balanciaga look, but I wish she wore other shoes. I’m not against the ankle boots sometimes, but here, it really shorten her legs.

The second is nice too, because of those gorgeous Louboutin.

I still wish she would cut her hairs so this 70′s side bangs got to take part of a more contemporary hairdo.

9. Alexandra November 13, 2009 at 11:12 #

look at this… she’s smiling and not crouching… at least not so much ;) i’m loving both looks and Bianca heels – i’m in love with them since i’ve seen them among the favourities on your blog. in my private list of Most Amazing Shoes Ever they have second place – only Calypso heels can outshine them :)

Back to Kristen! It really seems like she’s reading your blog :) I think these looks are a step in the right direction.

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2009 at 11:16 #

definitely a step in the right

10. Bego November 13, 2009 at 11:42 #

she looks fantastic!!!!!! and she said today is their only free day and they’ll spend it in madrid, she said it was her favourite stop during last years’ tour :)

love both outfits, and her smile at last!

11. T November 13, 2009 at 14:10 #

^^^HEY, T’s MY NAME, GET YOUR OWN AND DON’T PRETEND TO BE ME PLEASE.

I like the Balenciaga look, but she always make everything look unattractive to me, its something to do with the hair and the expression.

12. Kath November 13, 2009 at 14:11 #

Kristen looks fab here :) And is it just me or do you think Rob is actively putting in effort to look rubbish so everyone leaves him alone about the huge sex-symbol hype? He’s a good looking guy but he’s looked AWFUL during all the new moon publicity, whereas Taylor’s looked very suave in comparison.

13. ayuni November 13, 2009 at 15:59 #

“In a business plagued with conventional perfection, Kristen prefers to be herself” -Teen Vogue Dec/Jan 09

I agree with T (09:52). Kristen is not the most likeable person around but she stays true to herself and I admire her for that.. First outfit is loved!

14. mol November 13, 2009 at 17:54 #

I’m in agreement with all those who like her looks, just wish she had turned her skirt a bit in the top outfit so that the inset panel didn’t look so much like an apron. But I like her personality, or at least the way she presents herself, it seems honest.

15. Laura November 13, 2009 at 19:38 #

Kristen’s getting my “Most Improved” award. While there are still some minor tweaks needed, she’s come a long way and looks more red carpet ready.

16. Ally November 14, 2009 at 01:51 #

Both of these looks really suit her and I’m dying over those red Louboutins!

Btw, FC, a really bad storm came through my area this week and we’ve been w/out power for a while, but one of the first things I did was come here to get my fix :). Have a great weekend!

• Fashion Critic November 14, 2009 at 11:18 #

Aww that is so sweet of you to say that.

I’m glad you have your power back. I think I would have a nervous breakdown without the internet for too long

17. Valeria November 14, 2009 at 06:51 #

I think she looks awful EVERYWHERE she appears! Limby, with curled back and untoned arms, she looks so uncomfortable in heels and never does justice to any of the outfits. I think she should grow up first and then try the womanly pieces in at least 10 years time, not it all looks horrible, she is like a punk little girl (that haircut!) playing with mommy’s outfits, don’t let her on the carpet or at least help her develop style first.

• Kath November 14, 2009 at 12:14 #

but, other than that, you love her right? lol

18. anonimus December 30, 2009 at 22:29 #

I like Kristen stewart a lot..

she is not trying to be st you like, she is herself and I respect her for that