Who Wore Brian Lichtenberg Better? Kim Kardashian, Ciara or Eva Pigford

This Brian Lichtenberg Fall 2009 shoulder padded dress complete with hood, proves itself to be a perfect party-piece.

Contesting for the WWIB crown here we have three strong contenders.

Ciara arrived at her album launch party at the “M2 Ultra Lounge” in New York City with pulled back hair to show off her amazing bone structure and heighten the impact of those exaggerated shoulders.

Kim Kardashian choosing the sparkly number when she hit the red carpet at TAO in Las Vegas to celebrate her 29th birthday party with her sister.

She copied her BFF Ciara, by adding volume to her hair and pulling it back into a sleek ponytail.

America’s Next Top Model winner Eva Pigford…or Eva ‘Marcille’…gave a Grace-Jones style slant to the look by wearing the hood to a Halloween party.

Both Eva and Kim opted for a seasonal shoe-boot to give a punky edge to their glamour.

Although I’m not too sure about the crazy make-up, Eva wins this WWIB for me. She looks full of fun and confidence and the boots are a stylish touch.

Demi Lovato also wears this same dress at several points in her video for her new single “Remember December”.

Credit: Fashion Apparel & Wireimage

Runway To "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" London Fan Event - Kristen Stewart In Proenza Schouler

Runway To “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” London Fan Event – Kristen Stewart In Proenza Schouler

In Amy Adams' Closet - Giambattista Valli Strapless Gown

In Amy Adams’ Closet – Giambattista Valli Strapless Gown

12 Responses to Who Wore Brian Lichtenberg Better? Kim Kardashian, Ciara or Eva Pigford

1. ben November 12, 2009 at 08:37 #

Wait.. FC. Are you choosing someone with ankle boots??? OH MY GOD!
    i voted for Kim, edgy and slick. perfect!

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2009 at 09:19 #

No no no…this was written by Eleanor. My pick would have been Ciara

• Kim November 12, 2009 at 16:33 #

I was wondering! :-)

• Ally November 12, 2009 at 23:52 #

Haha, I read it and I immediately thought “Eleanor must have written this, FC HATES those booties.” :)

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2009 at 00:00 #

LOL you know me so well :D

2. ella November 12, 2009 at 09:25 #

i totally agree with ur comments FC. I wld give it Eva any day. i love how she wore it with the hood and her fierce pose is a plus. i’d loved to see rihanna wear this dress as it suits her style. just because ur bessies doesnt mean u shld share the same wardrobe, kim and ciara!

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2009 at 09:25 #

This was written by Eleanor. My pick was Ciara

3. YSLGirl November 12, 2009 at 12:28 #

Kim tries way too hard and Eva…well, you know.

Ciara wins by default.

4. Laura November 12, 2009 at 16:54 #

Kim was my fave b/c she has the body and the attitude up until the shoes…way too clunky and they ruin the look.

On the overall look, Ciara has to win because I’m okay with the whole look, but I like Kim and Eva’s attitude more.

5. Holly November 12, 2009 at 19:35 #

I think Kim makes it look better with the pose and her confidence, for a change she actually looks good. Eva feels like she’s trying to hard and I’m not keen on Ciara’s shoes.

I’ve just watched the new Demi Lovato music vid for Remember December and I think she also wears this dress in the up close shots, but you can’t see it full length, which is a shame. Would have liked to have compared her with these three, cos it looked quite good on her from the chest up, plus she had the hood up :)

• Laura November 13, 2009 at 08:39 #

I was actually about to comment and say that Demi wore this for her video. She definitely looked gorgeous in the dress with the hood up! But you’re right, I sadly don’t remember seeing the full dress in the video…

• Fashion Critic November 13, 2009 at 08:48 #

I had just seen the video on JustJared and have updated the post.

Thanks