Assassin’s Creed II Launch Party

Kristen Bell gave us a twirl in her Tibi Spring 2010 dress.

Many of you have wished that celebrities would not wear so many Spring 2010 looks on the red carpet just yet, but this black and white dress could just as easily be a Fall 2009 dress.

I love the print, and the low back which Kristen was only too happy to so show off  for the cameras.

Black patent Louboutin’s complete the look.

Lauren Conrad wore a very short pink dress.

The length is very unlike her, but I love it – especially the rose shimmering colour.

Her dress is paired with some killer Topshop Ritz cross over mesh sandals and a black Joie Arietta sequin blazer.

I really love this look.

I bet she is satisfaction to know viewing figures are down on “The Hills” since she left.

Lauren Bosworth unlike Heidi Montag doesn’t blow all her money on big designer labels.

The star is a huge fan of high-street clothes, which is why she is wearing a French Connection LBD.

Love the dress, not so crazy about those ankle boots.

Stephanie Pratt sparkled in a black sequined dress whilst posing in her YSL Divine heels.

These heels are very much a celebrity favourite.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Katharine McPhee In Tanya Taylor & Paule Ka - C.H.I.P.S Colleagues Helpers in Philanthropic Service Children's Institute Annual Charity Luncheon

Katharine McPhee In Tanya Taylor & Paule Ka – C.H.I.P.S Colleagues Helpers in Philanthropic Service Children’s Institute Annual Charity Luncheon

Runway To "Twilight Saga: New Moon" Fan Event - Kristen Stewart In Balenciaga

Runway To “Twilight Saga: New Moon” Fan Event – Kristen Stewart In Balenciaga

12 Responses to Assassin’s Creed II Launch Party

1. Kim November 12, 2009 at 22:14 #

Kristen and Lauren looked great! I also like Stefanie’s look hmm and Lo wasn’t bad. Really loved Lauren’s jacket and SHOES!!!

2. robbie November 12, 2009 at 22:33 #

kristen, love the dress and shoes but i think her red lips are too much.

lauren, its alright but the hair is boring.

lauren, lovely dress didnt katherine jenkins wear that? the ankle boots are bad.

stephanie, well thanks stephanie for ruining those booties forever for me. she looks like a barbie doll.

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2009 at 23:07 #

yes in pink

3. Miss Jeanett November 12, 2009 at 23:10 #

Isn’t that a Topshop dress that Stephanie is wearing? It was called a “long top” on the website though (I think it’s sold out now).

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2009 at 23:32 #

it’s funny you mention topshop.

I was in there today for the first time in about a month and spent over £200.

Now I remember why I was staying away from the store LOL

• Marvel November 12, 2009 at 23:43 #

We are in a Recession FC, you need to tighten up your Fendi purse strings… lol
        But I know how you feel, I cant leave topshop without a bag in my hand

Its funny how Kristen probably went there because she lends her voice to the first game and the other Hills stars saw it as an oppurtunity to walk the red carpet. I feel sorry for Kristen who has to be in ‘that’ crowd. Potential BDOTW contender??

4. Beatrice November 12, 2009 at 23:50 #

LC looks amazing. Jacket, dress and shoes are awesome.
    Lo’s dress is cute but her whole look is too secretary like for me.
    Kristin Bell looks amazing. Love her dress.
    Stephanie looks ok.

5. Laura November 12, 2009 at 23:56 #

Kristen’s definitely the best dressed of the group. The print is bold yet elegant. And the lipstick is a nice contrast. Kristen works bold, short dresses well.

• Julia November 13, 2009 at 00:45 #

Totally agree, she looks fresh yet sophisticated and the red lipstick works well with the black and white.

6. mol November 13, 2009 at 01:35 #

Love Lauren Conrad’s boyfriend jacket and heels – perfect!

7. ella November 13, 2009 at 09:41 #

i love kristen’s bold red lips. the look would have too plain without it. she really rocks the dress.

8. justme November 13, 2009 at 14:10 #

I love Kristen’s look. Business up front, party in the back. And my God, she’s rocking that red lipstick.

Seeing Lauren reminds me that I’ve got to have a sequined blazer by the end of next week. I just love them.
    Her shoes have a slight Givenchy birdcage booties vibe to them, don’t they?