Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner attended “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” fan event at the Battersea Evolution in London this evening.

Kristen gave us the colour we were hoping praying for wearing a multi-coloured Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 ensemble.

I love the colour…can I just say that again I LOVE the colour.

The tie-dye top has a kind of reptile print feel to it, whilst the mini skirt is soft and feminine.

It’s the perfect mix of edgy and feminine to suit the actress who less comfortable in girly clothes.

I would like to say I love this look head-to-toe, but as usual I got a THUD at the feet.

The runway shoes would have been so cute don’t you think?

Favourite look so far and we have a long way to go.

[nggallery id=233]

Credit: Style.com, Getty & Wireimage

Katie Holmes In Marchesa - 2014 Met Gala

Katie Holmes In Marchesa – 2014 Met Gala

Assassin's Creed II Launch Party

Assassin’s Creed II Launch Party

33 Responses to Runway To “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” London Fan Event – Kristen Stewart In Proenza Schouler

1. Jennifer November 11, 2009 at 21:53 #

At least she wore heels FC :P

But you’re right, much better on her end of things this round with color.

And… After seeing that editorial, I wish she would grow her hair back out… I thought she was done with the Joan Jett movie, or at least I hope she will be soon. With this shorter hair it’s just been too much grunge for me!

• Fashion Critic November 11, 2009 at 21:54 #

I’m beginning to think she actually likes the hair

• Jennifer November 11, 2009 at 22:32 #

That comment made me shudder FC… ugh. I mean, it’s ok… at least when she brushes it out. But when it looks unwashed and unbrushed? No thank you. The best her shorter black hair has looked in a long while was when she wore that ivory dress.

2. Laura November 11, 2009 at 21:53 #

One of Kristen’s best looks. I’m with you on the shoes, but at least they aren’t Chuck’s. Baby steps. Another thing I’d like to see Kristen do is stand straight when she poses. The slouched pose doesn’t work for the dress.

• Fashion Critic November 11, 2009 at 21:55 #

I had to look few about 80 pictures to find a half decent picture of her on her own not slouching….mission not accomplished.

It’s annoying but at this point we have to accept this as part of her charm :)

• fleurdelis November 12, 2009 at 05:54 #

it makes her seem like she doesn’t care though, and that’s where it gets me. Although yay! color

though i must say those pictures with rob in harper’s bazaar tell me that if she really wanted or needed to bring it, she would. i especially loved her in the Alexander McQueen

3. Boeshane November 11, 2009 at 21:56 #

Ah, I knew you would like that ! ^^

But I agree with you, the colored shoes would have been better than these black pumps/

4. Nilla November 11, 2009 at 22:13 #

I love this look.

5. robbie November 11, 2009 at 22:23 #

cute dress, but arent high heels meant to make you not slouch? she always looks so uncomfrtable in dresses and heels.

6. Bee November 11, 2009 at 22:26 #

First thing I said when I saw pictures was “COLOR! Thank the Heavens!”

So for that she’s already got some points, but I just don’t think she has the swagger to pull it off completely. Some colored heels would’ve been a nice touch, but baby steps lol.

7. Willa November 11, 2009 at 22:27 #

Love the dress on the runway. Looks horrible on her.

8. Jessica November 11, 2009 at 22:34 #

bad posture!
    Love the drees!
    And….IT’S COLOR!!

9. Bego November 11, 2009 at 22:37 #

this is her best look so far, i think green really fits her. sure the runway heels would have been much better, but i think as a whole this is a nice look. Tomorrow they come to Madrid i’m gonna be there i hope she wears something at least as cute as this!!

• Fashion Critic November 11, 2009 at 22:38 #

I hope so too.

10. Elise November 11, 2009 at 22:45 #

Loved her J. Mendel dress (my favourite look during promo), but this just… terrible. Everything looks so bad: dress, shoes, posture, hair.

11. Annel November 11, 2009 at 22:50 #

Love the dress and I really envy her legs..! But I wish she would cut her hair shorter -or at least get rid of the hair at the back of her neck!

• Boeshane November 12, 2009 at 00:33 #

I totally agree with you.

12. Kim November 11, 2009 at 22:56 #

Hate it. (sorry :-) )

13. Jake November 12, 2009 at 00:12 #

It is such a shame that she was the first to wear this! It hasn’t had it’s time for editorials yet! AND someone wayyyy more deserving should have worn this first! hmphh =(

14. Raquel November 12, 2009 at 01:02 #

I can’t decide. It’s a hug step for her, but it doesn’t seem like she has found her red carpet style yet.

I bet she hates the hair, too.

15. Lisa November 12, 2009 at 01:32 #

the dress is amazing on the runway model but on kristen? not so much… the fact that she ditched the runway belt, paired the dress with boring shoes and has ZERO swagger make this look a disaster imo. It just goes to show that it takes more than just a cute dress to make someone look good.

I know this site is meant for commenting on fashion but honestly, this girl has the lead role in one of the biggest movie franchises of the decade (despite being a mediocre actress at best) and yet in every picture of her she looks bored and annoyed. If she doesn’t want to smile, ever, fine.. but at least stand up straight!

16. Daniel November 12, 2009 at 01:46 #

this is one of my favoriite looks from the runway, and it’s perfect on her – it’s young and cool and perfect for her

17. La:Dolce:Vita November 12, 2009 at 04:38 #

Love the dress, hate the hanger. Kristen is way too masculine for this frock. I much prefer it on a tall leggy model type like Ciara or someone like that. I hate that she wore this dress.

18. ben November 12, 2009 at 06:47 #

Seeing these colours on her is so refreshing – especially since not many actresses at all would wear this colour. Good on her for pulling it off, i think she looks amazing.

19. S November 12, 2009 at 06:57 #

I don’t mind the shoes as much because she opted out of the runway belt, therefore showing a little bit more black on the dress to match the shoes.

However, I completely agree I think with the runway belt and runway shoes it would’ve been a lot better.

Still a major step forward IMO, doesn’t look too uncomfortable.

20. YSLGirl November 12, 2009 at 09:01 #

I don’t think Kristen really wants of all this attention but surely she knew that this came with the package? She seems to be more of an actress, rather than a celebrity. I really like this outfit.

21. Louise November 12, 2009 at 10:52 #

I think the dress looks fantastic but agree with Fashion Critic that she should have worn the runway shoes, or similar.

22. Georgia Maude November 12, 2009 at 19:09 #

Being neither a teenager nor a pothead I cannot fathom her appeal–there’s nothing you could put on her that she would do any justice to–she simply doesn’t try to exude anything other than blankness.

• Fashion Critic November 12, 2009 at 19:10 #

lol @ pot head

23. Sydne November 12, 2009 at 19:39 #

I really liked this on her. It suits her way better than the white frilly dresses she’s been trying out. But I agree about the shoes. I’d see her more in those tough black booties Shakira has been wearing recently.

24. mimi November 12, 2009 at 20:07 #

Nooo! I was hoping Becki Newton or Leighton Meester would wear this dress. I don’t think it fits her character and style plus she ruins it with those heels.

25. dressaddict November 13, 2009 at 10:06 #

the colour doesn’t save this look, the dress ( is it really a dress? it looks like a skirt with a long-sleeved t-shirt) is horrible, I would’ve liked the skirt with another top. and the hair is… ughh

26. maria January 4, 2010 at 14:03 #

this dress is one of the ugliest pieces i have ever seen.sorry.normally i love proenza schouler but that…..donno…..someone with grace and the right attitude should have worn it…not kristen…she should wear jeans and an ugly top.she pulls it off.but in nearly everything she wears she looks so uncomfortable.really ugly